Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

Cubs released pitcher Chad Gaudin and sent Jeff Samardzija to Class AAA Iowa, where he presumably will work as a starting pitcher.

Here is the opening day roster.

Catchers - Soto, K. Hill

1st Base - D. Lee, M. Hoffpauir

2nd Base - M. Fontenot, A. Miles

Shortstop - R. Theriot

Third Base - A. Ramirez

Outfield - A. Soriano, K. Fukudome, R. Johnson, M. Bradley, J. Gathright

Starting Pitchers - C. Zambrano, R. Dempster, T. Lilly, R. Harden, S. Marshall

Relief Pitchers - K. Gregg, C. Marmol, A. Heilman, L. Vizcaino, N. Cotts, A. Guzman, D. Patton

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured I'd drop by and give you guys a little update on my fiance:

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! We just released from the hospital today and after some last tests, they decided she was healthy and ready to go back home. It feels so good and even though she's lost some eyesight, they think she'll learn and adapt to not having 100% vision and that she'll be able to see everything like she used to given time. We were really lucky things didn't become worse after she was admitted to the hospital and at this point, all we can do is to be grateful and look ahead at things to come. We're scheduled to give birth on July 29th and a marriage is looming in the summer of 2010 so...all in all...stay focused on the positive things in life and work our way around this tough time to come out stronger in the end. We have a scheduled ultrasound on Thursday just to make sure the baby is doing fine. They told us it's fine at the hospital but given the circumstances, we wanna see for ourselves :)

Great news man. What are the chances of her regaining some of the sight she's lost?

They're slim but since she's still much younger (26 years old) than the other stroke patients, doctors say there's a chance it'll come back as the brain has a better ability to heal

I have posted something like this about a year ago, but let's see if I can get some help.

Sometimes when I create a pitcher in MVPEdit, it works great, other times, it doesn't work so great.

mvpedit.jpg

I gave him 4 pitches, correct attributes and everything. Then I work on the rest of the rosters and sure enough. When I look back at him, it has 36 for movement.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Not to be dramatic but, Ultimate Rosters kinda relies on it.

• 2 weeks later...

When the update comes out will i need an updated MVP 2008 or 2k9 or could i still use MVP 2005? The last update still worked for 05.

This new one will likely work the same way meaning you could use it off MVP05

If anyone is willing to help with the rosters, please post. I think we need one more person on the team. Since cheezer won't be available for some time...

I guess I will do it on a first come first serve basis.

Requirements:

-Baseball Knowledge

-Internet Access

-A computer that can run MVPEdit

-Roughly 6 MB Hard drive space

- A couple hours a week to work on rosters. (It will actually probably be less than that)

-A good work ethic

I really hope we can find a good candidate

If anyone is willing to help with the rosters, please post. I think we need one more person on the team. Since cheezer won't be available for some time...

I guess I will do it on a first come first serve basis.

Requirements:

-Baseball Knowledge

-Internet Access

-A computer that can run MVPEdit

-Roughly 6 MB Hard drive space

- A couple hours a week to work on rosters. (It will actually probably be less than that)

-A good work ethic

I really hope we can find a good candidate

I guess I could help out. I'd be a total newb at this, but I'm willing to learn. I've always really liked the quality and detail of UR and I'd like to help continue that tradition. I've got tons of spare time for the next three weeks, but after that I start my summer internship so I may not be able to do much after. We'll be done by then, right? ^_^

Archived