Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, I stand ready to be your Mets informant, totte.

There are several changes which need to be made to the rosters for the next edition (in the Mets organization). If you would send me the latest set, I can get started on those.

As always, I stand ready to be your Mets informant, totte.

There are several changes which need to be made to the rosters for the next edition (in the Mets organization). If you would send me the latest set, I can get started on those.

I was hoping you'd still wanna help out with the Mets like you've always done :wink:

I'll be sure to send you a copy once the dust has settled and we're back ontrack with the rosters to reflect where they're actually at today :)

I was hoping you'd still wanna help out with the Mets like you've always done :wink:

I'll be sure to send you a copy once the dust has settled and we're back ontrack with the rosters to reflect where they're actually at today :)

No biggie. Just needed a week or so of hating baseball ;)

Twice in a row :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi guys,

My mvp MVP 2005 doesn't works with the Ultimate Rosters v.6.3 Plus. only with the Standard Version 6.0. Why?

Does it crash or do you get an error message? Describe the problem and we might be able to help you a little better

So we're back rockin again and it feels so good! I'd like to thank all of you that've taken the time to drop us a line and wish us all the best of luck in modding the next edition of UR.

At this point, we're in the process of updating each organisation to have the rosters reflect the season ending rosters. Since it's been a layoff there's a couple of new players that needs to be added so we're keeping busy :wink:

We can't give you guys an estimate on when we might have a beta out but I can promise you there won't be any dissapointments!

So we're back rockin again and it feels so good! I'd like to thank all of you that've taken the time to drop us a line and wish us all the best of luck in modding the next edition of UR.

At this point, we're in the process of updating each organisation to have the rosters reflect the season ending rosters. Since it's been a layoff there's a couple of new players that needs to be added so we're keeping busy :wink:

We can't give you guys an estimate on when we might have a beta out but I can promise you there won't be any dissapointments!

Good deal Totte, can't wait ! :D

Totte...does this mean guys on 60-day or season ending injuries will be reserves instead of starters?

Tough call, we haven't really discussed that issue as of yet as we're just trying to get the rosters as accurate as possible at this point.

IMHO, the rosters sholud be accurate in the sense that every team should have its best players on the roster. I think injured players should be starters if they are were starters when healthy.

I'm only giving my view, if you guys think it's better the other way, it's fine!

IMHO, the rosters sholud be accurate in the sense that every team should have its best players on the roster. I think injured players should be starters if they are were starters when healthy.

That's what I've done in previous versions and keeping it that way is definitely a solution that'll be discussed. This is my favorite way to do it so I agree with you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived