GeForce MX User Player Detail Solution (Tip) - Driver Info

alpium

you may be in the same boat as lineshot was, sounds like your pc specs are similar to his old pc. there's just not enough processing power to push the graphics. i know it doesn't make a lot of sense because the game is not THAT graphically intense. i pulled every trick i knew of out of my a** to try to get lineshot going but nothing worked. only suggestion i can make is to read through the thread see if you missed anyhting about running 3danalyze, and read through the last few pages about what i recommended lineshot try. i'm sure you've already read the thread like 3 times, but just in case there's something you may have missed. good luck.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...so tell me if i'm doing it right...I select mvp2005.exe from 1.(the middle one) and i check performance mode in Remove Stuttering on the right...wich this one will not change the players details anyway...then i click RUN...that's the way to do it right???...nothing else to check...the 3S-Analyze v2.0 doesn't have to be in a specific folder...right?...thanks

that's right. i haven't used the program in a while since i upgraded my card. if you're having game crashes check the box "tnL caps" can't remember exatcly just look for "tNL caps". but i know that's not your specific problem.

thank you very much for the help rambully...I'm still having the same problem...but will keep on trying and looking for the next few days...if i don't succed i will decide if I return the video card and get my 170$ canadian for it and forget about MVP Baseball 2005 :( wich will be 90$ down the drain as i bought the logitech controller with it...or i just go on playing with players that looks like zombies lol....i'll have to make a decision i guess...lol

thank you very much for the help rambully...I'm still having the same problem...but will keep on trying and looking for the next few days...if i don't succed i will decide if I return the video card and get my 170$ canadian for it and forget about MVP Baseball 2005 :( wich will be 90$ down the drain as i bought the logitech controller with it...or i just go on playing with players that looks like zombies lol....i'll have to make a decision i guess...lol

no problem, it looks to me like anything under a 1 ghz processor and 512 mb of RAM just isn't going to cut it this year, and that's a stretch. i know it sucks, luckily i built my pc right before i decided to switch careers and go back to school full time, when i built i tried to "plan" ahead as much as you can with a pc, otherwise i'd be screwed. either way it sucks.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried all the settings suggeted and I am still getting the Missing Texture Error on all Logos. It was crashing on me at the first batter but checking TnL seemed to fix that. Please Help

my settings

2.20 GHZ

384 Ram

NVIDIA TNT 2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro graphics card

rossndee.maclennan@comcast.net

thanks

Hey guys..I know nothing about this software..never tried it..but here is the link to all the versions. I have Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow & can't play it on this card(GeForce MX4000) & got this link from a Splintercell Board..supposedly you can force pixel shade support or something with it. I was too scared to try it! My MVP works fine w/helmet reflections off, so I'm not too concerned. Good luck & again, I've never used it! Why can't pixel shade just be an option..it looks like all the new games coming out are forcing us to buy new cards! Thanks for all the great mods here, BTW!

http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/

i must be the only idiot who cant get 2.0 to work i tried everything in all the posts it still wont load

hooray 3 hours later!!

BUT, now i can get the game to load through 3d analyze it just wont let me set to high

please help

P.S will this program work with cames like call of duty

i have a geoforce4 mx440 card

the program forces the game to use reserve resources in the cpu and RAM, it just won't work on some machines. it's either the card memory size, your cpu size or amount of RAM installed. or a combination of all of the above. if your pc is outdated, it just won't allow it. options are to install more RAM etc. but it's kind of hard to pinpoint what you need.

Ok so I have tried seriously everything I ran the batch files and everything and I cant get the detail unlocked. I tried a newer version of 3danalyze and tricked it to think I had a better graphics card and it worked fine as in i could change the detail level. The game played and looked beautiful. The next day it wouldnt let me select it. Here are the system specs.

AMD 64 1.8ghz

512 ram

nvidia GeForce4 440 GO 64mb

someone please help especially since i had it working for a day and it worked AWESOME now I am spoiled ::sigh:: please help or IM me at chowynphatmvlq.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

got it working and its a night and day difference. I dont ever wanna go back to the way it looked. Game runs good and looks wonderful. if you wanna turn on helmet reflections without parts of the players turning invisible use

+++ GeForce NVidia 45.23 drivers
as stated in the first post of this thread. If any,more recent, drivers work with helmet reflections please let me know; just dont have time to check them all.

DieHardAs, if you had it working what did you do different? How exactly are you launching the game?

ok here's my situation. i've never had a problem with this til the other day when the player detail levels were reset the next time i played. now the option is greyed out.

Comp specs: 1.6 pentium M

512mb RAM

Radeon Mobility Pro 9600

I got 3-d analyze 2.0, switched the countdown value to 0, and used the mvp2005.exe file under the application file field. Ran the program, and it's still greyed....

What to do now?!?!?

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please respond in this thread for a link to 2.0? I have been searching through google and can't find 2.0.... On the tommti site you can only get 2.36 (unless I just can't see other links since its all in german and I don't read/speak german...). Does anyone have a link to 2.0?

• 3 weeks later...

ok here's my situation. i've never had a problem with this til the other day when the player detail levels were reset the next time i played. now the option is greyed out.

Comp specs: 1.6 pentium M

512mb RAM

Radeon Mobility Pro 9600

I got 3-d analyze 2.0, switched the countdown value to 0, and used the mvp2005.exe file under the application file field. Ran the program, and it's still greyed....

What to do now?!?!?

I have the exact same specs, and I can't get the 3d-Analyze program to work, either. Can anyone provide any other possible solutions? RAM?

I have the exact same specs, and I can't get the 3d-Analyze program to work, either. Can anyone provide any other possible solutions? RAM?

man i don't know what to say, i know it is an issue w/ some laptops, it just won't run in high detail. no matter what you try. remember, you're not going to get the power you normally would get in a desktop of the same specs as your laptop. on top of that i think ea no longer supports laptops at all for their games. i mean i know for sure that's the case with MVP, i don't really have any of their other "newer" releases. not that that really matters there's usually a workaround. BUT, in the laptop mystery noone's found a sure fire one yet. i know your laptop there is a fairly good one but, i have to assume it can't handle to load. sorry i know that's not what you want to hear. i mean you COULD try another ram stick etc. but, i doubt it will help. really i would recommend trying it out on a friends desktop or something, and then taking it from there. i have to assume like most of us here you're on a budget, so i don't know how far out of the realm of possibility a fairly decent used desktop would be for you. maybe try a local pc shop if you do have some extra $$$, you may find something there within your budget. if it is a possibility, see if they'll let you run the game on it first. a good shop will let you try it in store. or at least offer an exchange if it doesn't work to your satisfaction. in the meantime, all i can say is keep trying, and good luck.

RAM, you've gotta be the most knowledgeable, beneficient and helpful people on this site. I've still got the problem, but I appreciate your willingness to help. Thanks, man.

well thank you. i don't know if everyone here would agree with you. but, thank you nonetheless. i try. i'm sorry i can't lead you in the right direction here. i feel your pain, as i had to upgrade my card in my desktop to run in high detail.

theoretically it makes no sense, i mean other than a few animations and maybe the lighting in game, it's virtually the same graphic-wise as mvp 04 IMO. which, none of us had this problem. don't get me wrong here this years version out of the box is a great game compared to last years' but that's maybe more of a physics or overall gameplay kind of thing, the graphics etc. IMO are a lot alike, in fact some of the cyber faces etc, in 04 were even better than 05. must be hard coded in game somewhere, another example of game manufacturers and vid card makers sleeping in the same bed. but, maybe try PMing some of the guys in this thread who did have some success running it on their laptops. can't hurt i guess. and if you can scrape together the $$$ maybe try the desktop thing, hey in the long run it'll probably save you some $$$ by easing the burden on that laptop of yours. i mean, remember laptops are more of a convenience thing, meant for businessmen and students on the go etc. etc. gives them a nice access point when they're out and about. they're just not built for the strain of hardcore everyday use. then again, it has to be the best option for you right now. probably as i said, like many of us i assume you're not swimming in dinero, so maybe that laptop there gives you the best of both worlds. short term sacrifice= long term gain my friend. good luck.

First thanks a ton every body. I can now use my p4 2.0 ghz 256 computer with an Mx 440 with all the settings on. However, I had bad stuttering and to fix it I found the following worked best:

Under remove stuttering i checked quality mode

and set the sate change whatever box to 10. Now there is no stuttering but there is this hideous shinny teal colored grass. I have tried other settings listed in this topic but all other combos lead to stuttering. Thanks in advance for the help.

What ATI cards are we seeing this problem with? I just ordered a 9600 Pro as an upgrade from my Geforce MX 440. If the above solves the problem with the Geforce, and I still have the problem with the 9600pro, I'm really going to be bummed about the money I spent to upgrade. Anyone have any insight.

I have a 9600 Pro and my game runs great with Patch #2. I did not install Patch # 3. it was choopy when I got the game, but once they put out the patch my game is smoooooooth. :p

Archived