2019 BaseUp! Rosters End of Season Rosters

Gordo

Starting in on the EOS rosters since roster expansion is only a few days away.  This way I'll have time to make final tweaks to not only newer players but veterans as well.  If there are any suggestions or requests, please make them in this thread.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna post per division when done.  Will try to do 13 position players/12 pitchers per team if possible.  I can tell there will be a few more created players.  If you guys have any alterations that should happen, this would be the time to say.  I doubt lineups will be perfect.

AL EAST 

BAL.JPG.61f70d0d7e4161fb2c04e23f11d707cd.JPG     BOS.JPG.8e5075a359bd8f2066a8a3f9ef262eec.JPG     NYY.JPG.dcd5cb262235c0edd3f871bd0a32cf07.JPG     TBR.JPG.dee5975ebf70476c9200b06d7c14dbda.JPG     TOR.JPG.121e99f70dac939631fe7dea65aebdbe.JPG

Again looking for any tweaks, changes or if you think a player should be on a given roster if he's not.  Remember, this is largely about amount of service he has during the season overall or to the particular club he is on (injuries be damned).   So keep that in mind if giving feedback.

AL WEST

HOU.JPG.e79b19377f50305d356eace0ddc24b7b.JPG     LAA.JPG.91e7c00a3feace4231ec452ddd7926f2.JPG     OAK.JPG.e60e0cffccfe5fba92d449a07c62f047.JPG     SEA.JPG.14a26d23ffdff8cb3dc87b8baa9c324b.JPG     TEX.JPG.a050051227e5afb2cd7cc88e4768b734.JPG

NL WEST

ARI.JPG.0e1e1f45354576a6ff3ce727b5792c2f.JPG     COL.JPG.fb0efc41d29fc8e59058ba44c92d2e65.JPG     LAD.JPG.97761b8e2094f8b810a844f382862369.JPG     SDP.JPG.8ff778f9a0effa7fd55d5de5a7985316.JPG     SFG.JPG.feda0da4f40f7ee810ee5371dd492d97.JPG

That's all divisions.  If there are any discrepancies, let me know soon.  I'll be working on extreme ends of division leaders and losers and tweaking power/contact and pitch control.

Finishing touches happening on this.  Updating hot/cold zones for those who have none.  Updating contact/power for various younger guys who warrant it.  Several additional players have already been done.  This should be out today.

If not late swap out of Syracuse Mets Luis Guillorme and Tylor Bashlor for NY Mets Aaron Altherr and Robert Gsellman, no biggie if i found this to late.. Nice work.🤙

Is it possible to add ur MLB rosters to my ROS file (not something i plan to upload, i like the minors teams so im doing an update and uni overhual) but not change anything else ive done in mine. For example reassign Minor League teams and stadiums and other stuff ive done in RII thats not the roster?

Edit (i can just copy my adjustments into excel and put it on ur update🤔, like i said no reuplaod i just want to focus my time on updating the affiliates)

3 hours ago, mayoluck said:

If not late swap out of Syracuse Mets Luis Guillorme and Tylor Bashlor for NY Mets Aaron Altherr and Robert Gsellman, no biggie if i found this to late.. Nice work.🤙

Is it possible to add ur MLB rosters to my ROS file (not something i plan to upload, i like the minors teams so im doing an update and uni overhual) but not change anything else ive done in mine. For example reassign Minor League teams and stadiums and other stuff ive done in RII thats not the roster?

Edit (i can just copy my adjustments into excel and put it on ur update🤔, like i said no reuplaod i just want to focus my time on updating the affiliates)

Actually I'm glad you said something about Altherr.  Guillorme doesn't have enough PA's.  I don't know how I missed Nimmo being there instead, but he will replace Altherr.

Bashlor only has 18 innings pitched to date this season.  Even though Gsellman is currently on the IL, he has the tenure this season.  Just about every team is gonna have someone people might think should be at the MLB level, but I try to look at amount of service given to the team and other than Houston, keep the pitchers to a total of 12.  Of course anyone is welcome to change the rosters around after they load them.

There is no way to directly manipulate the rosters save file created by the MVP game.   If you mean ROS as in the 2K game, then you're in the wrong thread.  

1 hour ago, wuilmer26f said:

friend, you are the genius in creating this ... we wait for the list soon and incorporate all the official faces ...

I appreciate the compliment.  If I see the official faces have updated any AND those faces have been released by the time I'm ready to publish this, then I'll make sure they are in there.

4 hours ago, Gordo said:

There is no way to directly manipulate the rosters save file created by the MVP game.   If you mean ROS as in the 2K game, then you're in the wrong thread.  

Was curious if that was possible, dang so much good work with yall guys. Also cant believe i miss Nimmo too😒

8 hours ago, christlove1984 said:

Great worl Bro, The only way to edit roster is via MVP Edit/MBE Files.

Well, you can edit in game, but I wouldn't recommend it.  I'm having enough trouble with MVPedit as it is this year.

Rosters should be out today.  Ran into speed bumps yesterday.

23 hours ago, Gordo said:

Well, you can edit in game, but I wouldn't recommend it.  I'm having enough trouble with MVPedit as it is this year.

Rosters should be out today.  Ran into speed bumps yesterday.

Great work my man, 🤙 

On 9/4/2019 at 7:36 PM, Gordo said:

If you mean ROS as in the 2K game, then you're in the wrong thread.  

Had fingers crossed that the info from one tool could be copied over to another even if another game (wasnt sure if you did all your work excel or the likes, weight/height/numbers etc, not CF or anything like that). So much detailed work on your game you need a patron👌🏻

Some updates to be incorporated:

Carson Kelly, ARI, C

vs. R:  Contact: 45 / Power: 55

vs. L:  Contact: 77 / Power:  88

hot/cold zones are the same.

Christian Walker, ARI, 1B

vs. R:  Contact: 65 / Power: 75

vs. L:  Contact: 60 / Power:  75

hot/cold zones are the same.

I'm just gonna look at very low rated players that I haven't look at already and put out another update.

Version 3 will incorporate updated main fielding abilities for fielders utilizing DRS (throw accuracy), RZR (range) and UZR (fielding).  Also will update catchers' throwing accuracy and strength.  I'm about 1/2 way through with the fielders.  

Also Jay Jackson replaces Jeffires for MIL in the bullpen.

Robinson Cano replaces Rajai Davis for the NYM (no idea why I included Davis in the first place).

Ryan McMahon replaces Noel Cuevas for COL

Thanks man.... as always your keeping up with rosters moves has been a big help!

More than 1/2 way through this.  I realized that I don't think I updated any control numbers for more veteran pitchers.  That might be the next (last?) phase then.

Archived