Portraits for xbox?

anakin1138

I've been playing around with updating rosters on my newly modded xbox.  I put the fantastic 2019 rosters that someone posted on there.  I'm curious about what it takes to put portraits on there.  Is there a conversion process I need to do to convert the pc portraits to xbox?  Is there any source out there for updated xbox portraits?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks, Gordo.  I’ll take a closer look and play around with it.

tinpanalley, I feel your pain.  I had sold mine many moons ago, but found a nice deal on one on OfferUp last summer when I decided I wanted to try modding one.  Once modded it’s still holds up well.

thanks to you both

6 hours ago, anakin1138 said:

Yeah, it looks great.  When I modded it to add the hard drive, I also replaced the fan to eliminate the jet engine noise.  It gives a nice picture and is much more pleasant with the reduced noise.

I might need to pick your brain. Mine has died for particular reasons but is apparently fixable. I'll DM you.

I have all of the Portraits for a modded Xbox.  Now, they're not all updated with their new team hats, but at least there's a portrait for EVERYONE in the game thanks to people like Gordo and Omar.  It's such a big file that I'll need to compress them into .rars and upload them here if that's okay with the mods.  I've also got the rosters updated to this exact day (Betts on LAD, ect.) and I'll be posting them soon.  Without having Gordo to continue his magic with the rosters, there's some players that haven't been completed.  I've created them but don't have their attributes.

Archived