Cooperstown Effect?

apyanks24

when u unlock a mlb cooperstown park, the cooperstown effect works.

basically, unlock a park and go play in it and keep it on, the effect is to make the game look grainy like the old times and make it look cooperstownish classic.

if you ask me, its hogwash!! HOGWASH DAMN IT!!

regarding this so called stuttering effect and choppiness and all the other threads, ill be straight with u, i got the game THURSDAY and it's smooth as hell.

i don't know what everyone else is talking about. If anything, the chopiness and stuttering issue has been fixed since las year. Last year was a real issue, this year, it's straight smooth.

System Specs:

3.08 Ghz(clocked a tad)

1 Gig pc 3200 Ram

GeForce 5700 Ultra 128MB

two 120GB harddrives

6 fans(loud as hell i gotta tell u, switching to water cooling)

all games run great and smooth so far, from halo to mvp2005.

when u unlock a mlb cooperstown park, the cooperstown effect works.

basically, unlock a park and go play in it and keep it on, the effect is to make the game look grainy like the old times and make it look cooperstownish classic.

if you ask me, its hogwash!! HOGWASH DAMN IT!!

yeah that like almost gave me a seisure...its a pain in the *** to play with cooperstown effect on...sooooo annoying.

man how is it possible that ebbets field never makes the final cut/

it's like, hmm what should be put....quallcom or ebbets?

quallcom sounds cooler.

triple AAA park 3 or ebbets?

triple AAA sounds cooler.

damn those jerks over at EA and if I have to march down the streets of heaven to get my message across to those damn beurocrats sitting in the nations capital....

fuzzy: i pretended that proposal by the car was real, and it might have just been a hypothetical.....i did this. and at least i can do something about it now

five: so this break, is a break up.

fuzzy: c'mon fivey, you know this isn't easy for me....

five: okay, okay, if this is where it has to happen then this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me! How about that? I miss my wife. I love you...you, you complete me. Why don't we just..

fuzzy: shut up, just shut up....::sniffles::you had me at hello... you had me at hello...

man how is it possible that ebbets field never makes the final cut/.

Hey tell me about it man. They need freakin Veterans, and Three Rivers, and whatever that other salad bowl is. They are all three nearly identical grotesque stadiums and they leave out Ebbets, Old Comiskey Park, and the old Boston Braves stadium. High Heat had a great Ebbets Field. And another thing, why do they have to use washed out colors for cripes sake??? That isn't how they looked. We're playing in these stadiums, not looking at old movies. God, I hate that.

Okay I feel better now.

Hey tell me about it man. They need freakin Veterans, and Three Rivers, and whatever that other salad bowl is. They are all three nearly identical grotesque stadiums and they leave out Ebbets, Old Comiskey Park, and the old Boston Braves stadium. High Heat had a great Ebbets Field. And another thing, why do they have to use washed out colors for cripes sake??? That isn't how they looked. We're playing in these stadiums, not looking at old movies. God, I hate that.

Okay I feel better now.

Maybe some of us prefer the Cookie cutter stadiums

Hey Fuzz are you going to make a Classic Rosters for 05??

agenda:

1) wait for rolie to finish up his dodger stadium so i can set up his installer.

2) finish uni editor

3) help carter with something (not sure though, can't remember)

4) Total Classics 2005

5) buy A-Team and Quantum Leap Season Dvd's.

• 2 weeks later...

ah it's cool, im looking forward to it too.

i hope some of the old guys come back around too. Deadballera guy just to name one.

I've just been on a very extended hiatus from gaming (tax season). My copy of the game is scheduled to arrive Monday afternoon. I'm very anxious to install two copies of it on the hdd like last year, one for total minors and one for total classics. 30 more team slots... I can't wait.

Thank goodness paul and rusmur have a great start on the classic parks. The previews for Cooperstown effect didn't look promising. And I suppose Ebbets got the snub again from EA this year? Oh, well, at least most of it's mod-able.

Long story short, I'm back, let me know what I can do to help.

deadballfan

I am SO incredibly bummed that they didn't include Ebbets :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah first thing I did when I had enough points to unlock a stadium was to look for the Baker Bowl (with the VERY short RF porch, but VERY high wall) and it wasnt there. I couldnt believe there was Crosley Field, old Fenway (isnt old Fenway pertty much the same as the current Fenway ?) but no Baker Bowl ??

Archived