Uniform

Kleizley

1 hour ago, kleibert2442 said:

Hi can someone send me all the mlb 2k uniforms in one package please i need it

Hi,

I make uniforms for MLB2K, and there's a reason why there is no complete set of uniforms in one package on this site anymore. I'm sure other modders who are actively working on uniforms like @bctrackboi11 and @Umachines will tell you:

1. If I modded a uniform and I needed to update one uniform in that entire package after it's on the site, I would have to upload that entire package back on the site again
  2. One uniform package for all 30 teams is too big to host on this site
  3. It is easier and more flexible to just update one team at a time

Try to download them by team instead

7 hours ago, kleibert2442 said:

Hi can someone send me all the mlb 2k uniforms in one package please i need it

If you're that...impatient...then there's the excellent Total MLB package uploaded by Kccitystar from several years ago and it comes in only a few parts, 1 for each league and some other special items. Also there's Umachines sets from last year available in 6 parts, 1 for each division in their respective league's. Additionally, you could look up pickelbrad's stadium package that come's in one download and is great as well. All of these are available in only a few downloads and contain incredible mods, but don't cheat yourself out of some of the other mods available for the game by being unwilling to spend the time and effort to browse through the downloads. You will be happy if you decide to take the time!

7 hours ago, ming said:

Si eres tan ... impaciente ... entonces está el excelente paquete Total MLB cargado por Kccitystar desde hace varios años y viene en solo unas pocas partes, 1 para cada liga y algunos otros artículos especiales. También hay juegos de Umachines del año pasado disponibles en 6 partes, 1 para cada división en sus respectivas ligas. Además, puede buscar el paquete del estadio pickelbrad que viene en una descarga y también es genial. Todos estos están disponibles en solo unas pocas descargas y contienen mods increíbles, pero no te engañes de algunos de los otros mods disponibles para el juego al no estar dispuesto a pasar el tiempo y el esfuerzo de navegar a través de las descargas. ¡Serás feliz si decides tomarte el tiempo!

Thank you very much 👍 i go I will do it as you say. I wanted to know if someone could copy all the uniforms in his 2k mlb, put them together in a single package or a few and pass them by mail or any other part, because on the pc that had the 2k mlb the hard disk was damaged, after I could get another disk hard download mlb 2k12 and I'm missing all the uniforms

2 hours ago, kleibert2442 said:

Thank you very much 👍 i go I will do it as you say. I wanted to know if someone could copy all the uniforms in his 2k mlb, put them together in a single package or a few and pass them by mail or any other part, because on the pc that had the 2k mlb the hard disk was damaged, after I could get another disk hard download mlb 2k12 and I'm missing all the uniforms

That's strange, because if you reinstalled MLB 2K12 from Steam or from the disc, it should install all of the uniforms the game needs to run.  I'm not sure how they would be missing.

4 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Eso es extraño, porque si reinstalaste MLB 2K12 desde Steam o desde el disco, debería instalar todos los uniformes que el juego necesita para ejecutarse. No estoy seguro de cómo se perderían.

I only have the 2012 uniforms

Archived