About create cyberfaces

Jose Carlos

recently i wanted to make some cyberfaces of players, both to learn, as well as to support the mvpmods community, i'm using the programs: 3DM Tool, Blender 2.49b; with the two pluggins to import and export N2KM files, i also use the pyton 2.6.2, and the photoshop CS6.
I looked in youtube for a tutorial of how to do them (the tutorial was of nba 2k14, maybe don't be the same steps), where they explained me the programs that were used and how, now, when I import in N2KM file to blender and use the dds file to edit the nodes, the image is very small and it doesn't complement with the width and height of the nodes. other thing is that when i install the blender it told me that i need to instal the pyton, but i have already installed.
I don't know if I am doing something I shouldn't. if anyone can help me please. there is 2 photos of what happen. plese help me.

foto.jpg

foto1.jpg

10 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Can u help me to get better at this ?

It sounds like he is asking for help, not offering to give it.  Plus you agreed not to keep asking for help every time a new cyberface modder makes a new topic. 

@LetsGoFish2015 as Kccitystar suggested in another post you really need to familiarize yourself with the file systems and take steps before you try to jump into cyberface modding.  It's like when you go snow skiing.  You start on the bunny hill and not the widowmaker.  And if you french fry when you should have pizza'd you're gonna have a bad time. 

@Jose Carlos  cyberfaces for MLB2k, you cannot work with N2KM files, because they are not supported.
you need the cyber Face Converter MLB2k10 vr 2.2 tool to convert the files. iff to .cff files to open these .cff files in blender, you have to put the scrips files, in blender

finally this tool does not work on a 64bit platform only in 32bits and specifically in windows xp, for which you can install it in a virtual machine.

all these tools can be downloaded in the toolkit that @raidersbball20uploaded 

4 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

And if you french fry when you should have pizza'd you're gonna have a bad time. 

Unless of course you like french fries better than pizza. In that case, you’ll be happy with what you end up with. ^_^

8 hours ago, Jim825 said:

It sounds like he is asking for help, not offering to give it.  Plus you agreed not to keep asking for help every time a new cyberface modder makes a new topic. 

That's true. I must have just misunderstood him. And yes, I know what I promised. No problem there.

I meant that I'm here for him, and willing to team up to learn, if he wants. That's all.

This creating faces is a complicated matter of patience and perseverance .. for example I have been learning for a long time and still I must improve .. so you have to investigate looking for tutorial videos .. and install the necessary tools on your pc ..

I HOPE I HAVE HELPED WHO IS INTERESTED?

First one is silent, and second in Spanish.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 6:42 PM, wuilmer26f said:

This creating faces is a complicated matter of patience and perseverance .. for example I have been learning for a long time and still I must improve .. so you have to investigate looking for tutorial videos .. and install the necessary tools on your pc ..

I HOPE I HAVE HELPED WHO IS INTERESTED?

First video is silent. Second video in Spanish.

• 5 months later...

Archived