Help Please I Ask You

Albertohbolivar

1 hour ago, Albertohbolivar said:

I Need Help In MyPlayer I'm Going To Play The Game Of The Draft Day And It Gets Stuck Happened to them? Please This Is My Fourth Season And I've Had A Great Career I Wouldn't Like To Miss It

I'm From Venezuela Help Please

Not sure what roster you are using but put Michael Morse on an MLB roster even if he is the 26th man and then try advancing.  There is a glitch with the default rosters of the game and several that have been released.

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

No estoy seguro de qué lista está usando, pero ponga a Michael Morse en una lista de MLB incluso si es el hombre número 26 y luego intente avanzar. Hay una falla con las listas predeterminadas del juego y varias que se han lanzado.

but I have the roster of the year 2012 which the game brought and this is my fourth season and the day of the draft when I go to play that day it stays stuck I minimize the game I maximize it and it is black

please help me

2 hours ago, Albertohbolivar said:

I Need Help In MyPlayer I'm Going To Play The Game Of The Draft Day And It Gets Stuck Happened to them? Please This Is My Fourth Season And I've Had A Great Career I Wouldn't Like To Miss It

I'm From Venezuela Help Please

What roster did you use for MyPlayer?

4 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Yes. Once the season starts you can drop him from an mlb roster. You can just have him be a 26th man if you want.

Ok I opened the MLB2K12 Roster Editor, look for the roster of myplayer mode and michael morse is with washington but the error continues

Please if someone has passed this error and has the solution, please tell me😔🥺

Archived