Kauffman Stadium WIP and where I stand

Pirate

I am starting Kauffman Stadium tonight.

I have gotten some amazing pics from last year, and am very excited to start. This might be my best.

I did put a hold on US Cellular and I am waiting on Comerica until for the season opener as well. I figure they will be doing a lot for the All-Star Game, so things may be totally different. We'll see.

After Kauffman, I might update Petco with last year's stuff, or I may start SBC.

This is a list of potential updates I want to work on. With my wedding my potential move to Phoenix and my car accident, I have a lot on my plate.

List of Possible Updates

Petco

Kauffman

Comerica

US Cellular

SBC

GABP

Citizen's Bank Park

Metrodome

Someone else was doing PNC. For now, maybe in move ala HaloFan, I am boycotting the Pirates. They continue to fail, when teams in the same market, (Indians) succeed. Their drafts have been as poor as any team.

I lost even more intrest in the team when i discovered both Sean Burnett and John Van Benschoten (Former Classmate at KSU) are out with season ending and potentially career ending injuries.

I love the stadium, and may update it, but right now I am sticking with the AL Central and NL West stadiums.

Sorry Bigwill33, I notice your sig excludes the Pirates, maybe a bit of contention there too?

I hate the Pirates so much, they drive me nuts. However they are my home town team, and I have been a fan of them for 20 years, and baseball was my favorite game growing up.

I can make a list 5000 deep of complaints about the organization, and its leadership, among other things.

Living in Pittsburgh hurts, as for 13 summers now there has been no hope. Not even more than a sniff at .500 ball.

All that being said, I have to follow them, I have to cheer within reason. Because if we ever turn it around I need to say I was there through it all. I had season tickets with my dad in 90,91, and 92. Amazing times, and I just took it for granted being like 11 years old. Thinking Pittsburgh sports would always be competitive.

So in conclusion, I play with this pathetic team in games because I like to dream what I would do to make this team a winnner again. And this beautiful ball park is only truely done justice after your work on it.

Since baseball got replaced by hockey as my favorite sport as a teenager in the mid 90's I have been screwed by sports. Football is the only good one left around here, and it is great, but it is shoved down our throats year round.

Alright I am done complaining, just trying to paint a picture lol.

yeah, but the Pirates. What a cool freaking name.

"Who they playin' jim?"

"The Pirates."

"holy smokes jim! The Pirates?! what are they goin' to do if they lose? rape our women, kill our children, and take our gold?"

"well let's just pray to god they win then."

So I really got into Kauffman today, and found out the vertices are a problem, but being the wicked sharp master of stadiums I am I conquered the troubles and now rule Kauffman with an iron fist.

I am deeply in love with this stadium, I got some pics from a couple sources and if I had pictures like this for every stadium, I would do all the stadiums over. It has made my modding life much easier.

I will continue on it tonight and tommarow, but Thursday i find out where I will be moving...

Phoenix, AZ or Canton, OH... I am praying for Phoenix.

So I hope to have this out sometime next week. Screenies tonight if you are all good.

Get me 1200x1200 pics of SBC and I will do it. :D

damn pirate, doesn't sound like ur modding kauffman stadium.

sounds like ur in the hunt for the red october.

LOL...

BTW...will someone hook Pirate up with the 1200 x 1200 photo of SBC? I'm trying to find one, but maybe another Giants fan knows of a better place to look....

It's close to done, I have to fix the Jackie Robison Signature thing and add in a couple of adds, like a Dodge Ram thats in left field (Already added the Durango) and the Unided We Stand Flag thing.

I can't tell you all enough how amazing this stadium is, if any of you are in KC you must visit. I hope I can on my way to Phoenix this year.

I won't be able to put all the wall ads on but I will see what I can do.

Archived