I will only say this once.

llcmac

They understand it from your threat.

Do you enjoy running in circles? If there's nothing left to discuss, why are you doing it then?

Amazing how you felt the need to bring up the issue, now YOU don't want to discuss it anymore.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They understand it from your threat.

Do you enjoy running in circles? If there's nothing left to discuss, why are you doing it then?

Amazing how you felt the need to bring up the issue, now YOU don't want to discuss it anymore.

I am still discussing it because you apparently feel like arguing. Some people took it as a threat. I am sorry but that has already been discussed in this thread, that I wasn't trying to make a threat, I was trying to be funny at the end, but apparently I am not.

who was the person that use your roster and dint give you any credit?

just curious, so i dont download his roster at all.

thanks

The problem has been rectified and I would rather not point fingers. Sorry JB, unless they want to come out and say it, I will not.

I didn't make completely clear what I was saying, it happens, TO EVERYONE. Some people understood what I was saying some people didn't, O well, my fault. The people who know me understood, probably because they know me better (members like TT, Y4L, Hypno, etc.)

Everyone is going to think their argument is the correct one, as is human nature. So get it out of your system, along with the others that disagree.

I am not a speech writer for the President, so even when I try not to offend people, it's going to happen. It's the Internet, so many inferences can be made. The tone can be misjudged, etc.

llcmac,

You have done terrific on your rosters and should be proud of them. I think you also have the absolute right to expect people to respect your work as being your's. Whoever used them without even the courtesy of discussing it with you should be banned from this forum for a period of time as they did not follow the rules of this forum.

I just wanted you to know that, I feel, you should not feel compelled to respond to any further comments on this subject in this thread or any other one as I think you have very satisfactorily explained your position.

I think the reason this discussion has gone on as long as it has was NOT because of your frustration with the person who did this improper act, nor was it to discuss the right/wrong of this act but rather the tone of the initial writing that you posted which lead one to believe you felt individual mods were somewhat protected via sole ownership of the producer. Which is not the case in a Public Forum. However, this forum does have rules which we expect everyone to adhere to and obviously that fellow didn't. Had you explained in the initial post that "the NEXT STEP" was to bring this to the attention of the forum administrators I think this thread would have been very short lived. However, it is very easy to see how anyone could have read your meaning as "the NEXT STEP" being of a legal nature which is what generated much of the content of this thread.

I feel, even tho I didn't download them, that your rosters are greatly appreciated by many in this community and I would also think that is why you initially undertook such a hugh task.

llcmac,

You have done terrific on your rosters and should be proud of them. I think you also have the absolute right to expect people to respect your work as being your's. Whoever used them without even the courtesy of discussing it with you should be banned from this forum for a period of time as they did not follow the rules of this forum.

I just wanted you to know that, I feel, you should not feel compelled to respond to any further comments on this subject in this thread or any other one as I think you have very satisfactorily explained your position.

I think the reason this discussion has gone on as long as it has was NOT because of your frustration with the person who did this improper act, nor was it to discuss the right/wrong of this act but rather the tone of the initial writing that you posted which lead one to believe you felt individual mods were somewhat protected via sole ownership of the producer. Which is not the case in a Public Forum. However, this forum does have rules which we expect everyone to adhere to and obviously that fellow didn't. Had you explained in the initial post that "the NEXT STEP" was to bring this to the attention of the forum administrators I think this thread would have been very short lived. However, it is very easy to see how anyone could have read your meaning as "the NEXT STEP" being of a legal nature which is what generated much of the content of this thread.

I feel, even tho I didn't download them, that your rosters are greatly appreciated by many in this community and I would also think that is why you initially undertook such a hugh task.

Yes, thank you. Believe it or not at first I was going to say the next step was taking it to the mods.... But I thought that would be taken the wrong way....So then I thought i would put "we'll lay the smack down" but thought that was corny.........alright I'll shut up now, lol.

Are you done yet?

I said on like the third page that I was trying to be funny.

Either get over yourself or ask Trues to ban me.

You need to chill and come down off your high horse. Seriously. Some of your comments are unnecessary.

Ban you for what? Being a drama queen? :roll:

You need to chill and come down off your high horse. Seriously. Some of your comments are unnecessary.

Ban you for what? Being a drama queen? :roll:

See stecropper, this is why I feel the need to respond, some people just want to continue to argue with me, over a dead issue.

llcma,

Be the BIGGER MAN, my friend, and take the high road here as you have tried to do numerous times in this thread. Walking away is often the tougher but wiser thing to do in many situations we are faced with in life. You have earned my respect. I love a good fight and have had many in my life but at some point I realize the taste of victory isn't so wonderful against a meaningless foe.

llcma,

Be the BIGGER MAN, my friend, and take the high road here as you have tried to do numerous times in this thread. Walking away is often the tougher but wiser thing to do in many situations we are faced with in life. You have earned my respect. I love a good fight and have had many in my life but at some point I realize the taste of victory isn't so wonderful against a meaningless foe.

Interesting. Considering, the threat was given already...

And we all "misunderstood" what he really meant. :roll: :lol:

hah. so predictable.

however, as expected, the point of my earlier post was missed. the roster makers are PO'd about someone making a derivative work but not giving credit. the roster makers themselves are making derivative works.

I'll let you connect the dots.

Your point wasn't missed, it was stupid. There's a difference.

GH

this thread should be called, "I will only say this once and Continue to go on and defend myself for the next 18 pages."

i think u made ur point already. Sigs continued? thread -- this is more like chat about it forever and ever.

Archived