Tropicana Field WIP

Kriegz

The mesh didn't dissapear when you were looking at the part that was close to the 1B line, so I used the verrticies that were dissapearing for the ad closest to the 1B line, and then used the verticies from that ad to make the fence. Worked good because the verts for the fence were in the LF ads part, not the 1B line ads part. Hope that makes sense BBHD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Tribe Time, I've been following your work (and progress) and really like what I see from your Tropicana Field project. I am from the central Florida area and was looking to start up a dynasty with the 2005 Devil Rays Opening Day roster. I really would have liked to have a more accurate home stadium to play in and was wondering if you have had any luck in making any progress (or if you were planning to continue). I know you were working on the cyberfaces and had some issues with the outfield wall textures, but I wanted to see whether you were still pursuing this project. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I was going to start a Tropicana Field stadium mod if you weren't going to continue ... thanks for all your good work!

Only things I need need to fine tune for the RF is

-Mess with placement of Pepsi ad, sometimes it seems to be floating

-Fix the 'line' on the wall where all of the verticies get jumbled Left of the Ameriquest ad

-Get someone to mess with the wall.dat for me so that the ball will bounce off the mesh fence in RF and LF

Only things I need need to fine tune for the RF is

-Mess with placement of Pepsi ad, sometimes it seems to be floating

-Fix the 'line' on the wall where all of the verticies get jumbled Left of the Ameriquest ad

-Get someone to mess with the wall.dat for me so that the ball will bounce off the mesh fence in RF and LF

I'd contact Sean O for the wall.dat work.

Also, will you be doing a Tampa Bay-themed crowd?

I'd contact Sean O for the wall.dat work.

Also, will you be doing a Tampa Bay-themed crowd?

Will do both of those suggestions :wtg:

I am starting to get some progress in CF, I will post a screen later tonight

Havn't done any work there yet, along the baseline shouldn't be too hard but I have no clue what I am going to be able to do with the behind the plate pressbox. I have already ruled out the possibility of putting the texture on the catwalks. BTW I have murph4halls FieldTurf texture in the stadium right now, thanks man if I am aloud to use it I will give you credit in the readme

Havn't done any work there yet, along the baseline shouldn't be too hard but I have no clue what I am going to be able to do with the behind the plate pressbox. I have already ruled out the possibility of putting the texture on the catwalks. BTW I have murph4halls FieldTurf texture in the stadium right now, thanks man if I am aloud to use it I will give you credit in the readme

What about the railing texture on the catwalks? Where is that reused?

What about the railing texture on the catwalks? Where is that reused?

Everywhere throughout the stadium, and I don't feel like re-mapping all of that, if someone wants to, go ahead, it will take days, I will send the file

I am making major progress on CF, maybe a few more hours work, Expect pics later tonight or tommarrow

Archived