Tropicana Field WIP

Kriegz

I said it at TPG and I will say it again. Nice job. You can make an ugly stadium look great. I just hope it'll run on the laptop my fiance is getting. Big files are not appreciated by my crappy computer...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonights updates....

RF area

-Mostly done but the mesh fence above the wall

tropdome51605012ga.png

CF Area

-Ad work is done but still need to work on the Warehouse and concete and things

tropdome51605029md.png

LF Area

- Still a mess in OEdit, I need to add the see through part of the wall by the bullpen and may other things

tropdome51605030jq.png

It is getting there :D

Tonights updates....

RF area

-Mostly done but the mesh fence above the wall

tropdome51605012ga.png

CF Area

-Ad work is done but still need to work on the Warehouse and concete and things

tropdome51605029md.png

LF Area

- Still a mess in OEdit, I need to add the see through part of the wall by the bullpen and may other things

tropdome51605030jq.png

It is getting there :D

8O 8O 8O

:onfire: :thumbsup:

Grrrrrreat job so far, Tribe!

Really impressive so far!!

You mentioned something about the Tropicana sign being animated. That's something I never noticed in reality. Does it flash or does the juice squirt out of the straw or something?

I can't get over the walls, they are fantastic.

I know!

You really are outdoing yourself on this one, Tribe. It certainly rivals Big O's Fenway, and all of Pirate's mods this year.

Keep up the great work!

I was also looking at some of the pictures on about page 3 of this thread, and I noticed there was a lot of that same gradient on the outlining walls of the press boxes, upperdeck, luxury boxes, and what-not.

I know!

You really are outdoing yourself on this one, Tribe. It certainly rivals Big O's Fenway, and all of Pirate's mods this year.

Keep up the great work!

I was also looking at some of the pictures on about page 3 of this thread, and I noticed there was a lot of that same gradient on the outlining walls of the press boxes, upperdeck, luxury boxes, and what-not.

Yep, that will be a huge part of the mod once I start the behind-the-plate stuff

Really impressive so far!!

You mentioned something about the Tropicana sign being animated. That's something I never noticed in reality. Does it flash or does the juice squirt out of the straw or something?

I really have no idea though I thoungt the juice squirted or something. I'm gonna have to consult a D Rays fan about that one

A kccitystar sighting!:

I don't think you can add an animation to the Tropicana Field file. However, what you can do is probably add that blimp they have by editing the GANIM.CSV file in the PNCPDAY.big file. Just import that into your Tropdome.big and fidget with the XY and whatever-letter-it-has coordinates for a while.

Cheers,

KC

This is what you can do...

When a homerun is hit, the game shoots from an angle taht shows the runner rounding the bases and shows the scoreboard. On the scoreboard flashes a generic home run sign that is in the cram.fsh

You could find where it is applied, move the verts over to the Tropicana thing and edit the actual bmp to reflect the scoreboard.

The homerunn thing just flashes on and off...

Tribe - nice to have you back! I had no idea Moses Malone was a MVP fan - I used to love him and Dr J back in the day...Stadium looks hot bro - looking forward to it

MosesMalone was just somebody who posted in here...not the real one..

or are you being sarcastic?

:?

This is what you can do...

When a homerun is hit, the game shoots from an angle taht shows the runner rounding the bases and shows the scoreboard. On the scoreboard flashes a generic home run sign that is in the cram.fsh

You could find where it is applied, move the verts over to the Tropicana thing and edit the actual bmp to reflect the scoreboard.

The homerunn thing just flashes on and off...

Hmm... so maybe theres hope for that squirting straw animation after all. Even without though, this is one awesome mod you've got going here Tribe.

Archived