Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I didn't see any Cardinals yet, here ya go...

I really like the white sleeveless one. Try it without the script, just the single byrd on the bat. Look at the red fantasy one. I have to review Cardinals set too:

UMCardinals2005.jpg

In fact, I've gotta remake my review from the scratch 'cause I accidentally deleted my St. Louis folder.

I've also been reading all lastest posts. BaMa's one for Cubbies is great. It's late to add anything to Boston set and I feel good with it, but I think I could replace my no pinstripes Cubs uniforms for that one. Call it the 'Magallanes' Cubs concept ;)

By now, remember I'm reworking AL-East packs, and I also have some homework from two short alternate projects. I have no heart to add more extra uniforms for Yankees than BP ones. Those ones are too classic, and I want my fantasy uniforms to be something that 'may' exist. Got the point?

Cubsfan: sorry for your file lost, I really know how it feels.

Link?

sorry I thought he had done a modding tutorial, it seems it only covers changing existing gfx.

You need a paintpackage (I guess you have one) and the templates (see the download area - 2004 ones work fine) then do what you did with the concepts

I really like the white sleeveless one. Try it without the script, just the single byrd on the bat.

Thanks Umachines. I may try the no-script-bird-on-bat thing. I do know that the fans here in St. Louis will darn near riot at any major changes to the logo, though...lol.

Archived