Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that uni shown in the pic is quite ready, and plus, that guy would have to get my permission, which he will not get.

just noticed this post and I am a little confused (not for the first time) and was hoping you could clear this up for me?

Why would anyone need your permission to make a fantasy uni based on your pics? Please spell it out in simple terms. As far as I'm aware you own no copyright on any of the logos used, infact you downloaded them from a site and I wouldn't have thought the colours used were anything unusual as the Sox (I assume that is who we are talking about?) have used Dark Blue unis in the past, I even have a BP shirt in those colours. I am not trying to pick a fight merely asking for clarification on this thorny issue.

just noticed this post and I am a little confused (not for the first time) and was hoping you could clear this up for me?

Why would anyone need your permission to make a fantasy uni based on your pics? Please spell it out in simple terms. As far as I'm aware you own no copyright on any of the logos used, infact you downloaded them from a site and I wouldn't have thought the colours used were anything unusual as the Sox (I assume that is who we are talking about?) have used Dark Blue unis in the past, I even have a BP shirt in those colours. I am not trying to pick a fight merely asking for clarification on this thorny issue.

I don't want people other than Umachines making designs of my concepts. That's it.

Here is a whacky Rays concept

draysconceptunihomepsd6co.png

White Nike spikes

Helmet same as hat

Anyone is free to make it, I just want to see what it will look like

This is the home version, if there is interest I might make a road

some more fantasy unis:

alt. home, blue top with red piping:

bravesfantasycopy33kf.jpg

alt. road, blue top with red piping, peachish pants:

bravesfantasycopy48eb.jpg

road concept, peachish shirt and pants with red piping:

bravesfantasycopy51yt.jpg

road concept, peachist shirt and pants with blue piping:

bravesfantasycopy66ba.jpg

yeah, i kind of ripped off the padres idea of using another color for the road unis besides gray. this peachish tint of grey will make the braves the talk of the town on the road.

Archived