Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great concept unies, cubsfaninfla. Don't worry if you think you repeated someone else's design, it's not too hard, when you play combining the elements. I've remade several good ideas myself. I like a lot many of your combinations. To me, remaking some other guy's uniform is some sort of tribute to his creativity.

Great concept unies, cubsfaninfla. Don't worry if you think you repeated someone else's design, it's not too hard, when you play combining the elements. I've remade several good ideas myself. I like a lot many of your combinations. To me, remaking some other guy's uniform is some sort of tribute to his creativity.

Thank you for your kind comments Umachines. I really appreciate them. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm planing something new for my Reds pack. Hope you, who love fantasy uniforms, like it when released. BTW, I have to include some of your great desingns in my sets.

Umachines, read my PM I recently sent you....you can use my uniform concepts since timay has been banned.

looks good, i agree that the white would look nice but that looks good as well, where can i get those cubsfan? will you be uploading them or what? I would like to use those in my padre dynasty.

edit - i see that timay has to make them first...timay which teams are you currently working on? The Mariner Uni's look great.

Archived