Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great idea for a future Expos jersey:

The logo will be a fleur de lis rotated 45 degrees and made to look like a sword at the main point of the fleur de lis.

The cap should have an X like it would on a treasure map

I haven't quite figured out a color scheme, but since it's Montreal, the obvious choice would be the Quebecian colors of light blue and white

I was thinking white, red, and blue (in that order) as like a French tricolor. But then again, this is Canada, not France.

Please put in some input, and don't ignore me this time. Even if you have something better, just post it.

I had a great idea for a future Expos jersey:

The logo will be a fleur de lis rotated 45 degrees and made to look like a sword at the main point of the fleur de lis.

The cap should have an X like it would on a treasure map

I haven't quite figured out a color scheme, but since it's Montreal, the obvious choice would be the Quebecian colors of light blue and white

I was thinking white, red, and blue (in that order) as like a French tricolor. But then again, this is Canada, not France.

Please put in some input, and don't ignore me this time. Even if you have something better, just post it.

Don't mind if I answers some of what you said? :-)

- The idea of the Fleur de Lys is great. This is our emblem and we are really proud of it.

- The logo on the cap should be a White Owl. This is our animal emblem, just like the Eagle is the American one.

- Color would be great, and I would really like to see the same blue and white like the one on our Flag.

- You can add a touch of red, since we are Canadians and Quebecois at the same time.

The idea would be great at the start, but I don't understand the point of the treasure on the cap, maybe you could explain more. :-)

I wanted to have the middle part of the fleur de lis stick out like a sword and the treasure map X compliments the sword and is part of the name of the team, the E"X"pos.

Oki, now I found that really interesting. Since the Expos we're named after the Exposition Universelle de Montréal in 1969, I was having a hard time understanding the point with the X and the Expos.

Now, that you explained it, It's a future look that can be really promising. Thanks for the answers NY_Rich :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived