Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see in this tread the black boston uni with the red lettering but can't find it in the downloads. Can someone link me thanks.

Also while I'm here, can someone make a pinstriped mariners uniform. Just a thought

I don't think that uni shown in the pic is quite ready, and plus, that guy would have to get my permission, which he will not get.

I see in this tread the black boston uni with the red lettering but can't find it in the downloads. Can someone link me thanks.

Also while I'm here, can someone make a pinstriped mariners uniform. Just a thought

Check this one:

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do..._2005#dldetails

The Jersey is not black but navy blue with gray pants. You can install it via Fuzzone's MVP Studio 2005 if you don't want the rest of them, or use the full installer and get the full pack. Uniforms need a review, since jersey brand is Rusell instead Majestic. I'm making this one for Red Sox since MVP 2004. It's inspired on Ted Willams' Cooperstown vintage day.

what program do u use to make those pics cubsfaninfla?

Well, it's really expensive, hard to use, and you need to be an expert to use it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's called Paint. :lol: (Though I do use VCW VicMan's Photo Editor to size down the logos)

Does that mean you guys working on something similar? I think it a neat uniform. I really like fantasy uniforms.

Well, you came to the right place. Cubsfaninfla has some nice ideas and I try to add fantasy uniforms to my sets whenever it's possible. Look for the keywords in my signature at downloads section. Almost all of my packs have fantasy uniforms. Also Timay has done some of cubfaninfla's concepts, I guess.

Well, it's really expensive, hard to use, and you need to be an expert to use it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's called Paint. :lol: (Though I do use VCW VicMan's Photo Editor to size down the logos)

Do you really use Paint, wouldn't it be easier to use PS?

Would someone please do a fantasy Washington Nationals uniform? Or someone make a new cap that doesn't have that retro "W" on it? It doesn't go with the block lettering. And also I'm glad that no tried to do a fantasy Yankees uniform. That uniform's irreplaceable!

Archived