Fantasy Unis....

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

white sleeves are illegal? what!? am i missing a joke

white sleeves are illegal for pitchers only, is how i should have said it. but nobody wears them anyways.

the reason for it is because the ball is white as well and the hitter can lose track of it when it's being released right along something that is white. white jerseys are fine because that's not where the ball is released, but near the sleeve it is.

if something like trevor miller's tattoos are distracting, then white sleeves certainly are.

i'm not 100& sure of the rule on white sleeves, but i know it's a rule in any league i've played in so i assume it would be in the majors too.

white sleeves are illegal for pitchers only, is how i should have said it. but nobody wears them anyways.

the reason for it is because the ball is white as well and the hitter can lose track of it when it's being released right along something that is white. white jerseys are fine because that's not where the ball is released, but near the sleeve it is.

if something like trevor miller's tattoos are distracting, then white sleeves certainly are.

i'm not 100% sure of the rule on white sleeves, but i know it's a rule in any league i've played in so i assume it would be in the majors too.

so really, the white t-shirt sleeve would be fine, but players wouldn't be allowed to substitute the white tee with a white longsleeve, they'd have to wear a different colour longsleeve.

what happened to the blue outline around the Rangers Logo, i thought that looked cool

Its still there, i just changed the inside of it to match the numbers. But if these were made, I will give the ok to make minor changes like that.

BTW Bama, those Padres jerseys are tight!

Archived