Mets Icy Whites 2005

carter

Moser,

Thank you for your interest the cartersyard line of uniform products and in particular the piping on the pants and white helmet. Please note that the piping will be fixed prior to their release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In regards to the helmet, it was added as an extra, to boost up the icy white factor of the uniforms. If you would like to add the original blue helmet, please do so using Fuzz's Uniform Studio.

While we strive to release only the best work, we do not claim their authenticity or guarantee their accuracy. Please accept our deepest apologies if you are not satisfied with what you see. While it remains our goal, sadly we cannot please everyone. Please remember that downloads are available to all mvpmods members, but they are not a requirement, nor are they being forced on anyone.

If you have any additional comments or concerns, please post them here or forward them to us via a private message.

Thank you.

Moser,

Thank you for your interest the cartersyard line of uniform products and in particular the piping on the pants and white helmet. Please note that the piping will be fixed prior to their release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In regards to the helmet, it was added as an extra, to boost up the icy white factor of the uniforms. If you would like to add the original blue helmet, please do so using Fuzz's Uniform Studio.

While we strive to release only the best work, we do not claim their authenticity or guarantee their accuracy. Please accept our deepest apologies if you are not satisfied with what you see. While it remains our goal, sadly we cannot please everyone. Please remember that downloads are available to all mvpmods members, but they are not a requirement, nor are they being forced on anyone.

If you have any additional comments or concerns, please post them here or forward them to us via a private message.

Thank you.

Damn, that's the longest response to a critique I've ever seen 8O

Just throwing those comments out there in case you wanted to be 100% accurate (like I try to do and I hope everybody who tries to replicate uniforms present and past does as well), but it's your mod and I can't force you to do anything.

BTW, the Mets wore blue shoes with those uniforms and didn't have the black drop shadow on the wordmark or numbers :p

Moser, you forgot, Reyes and Matsui never wore those uniforms either. Come on now... I thought your keen eye for detail would see that.

When I get home tonight I will add the word FANTASY to the uniform title. That should make everyone happy, oh wait, 380 people seem happy with last years version. I gotta tell you, while this uniform may not be perfect it is still a whole lot better than some of the uniforms that came with the game and that is my only intention here.

Hold on a moment, why the hell are you getting so defensive here? I'm still giving you praise for your work, I just felt the need to point out a few inaccuracies in the uniform as compared to the real thing. Just as it's your right to release whatever you want, it's also my right to critique it. Whether or not you take them into consideration is up to you, but at no moment do I mean any disrespect towards you personally or your work. I'm just trying to help out a fellow modder, that's all.

Ok, let me take a step back here. I am not really getting defensive, but I see why you think that. That's the funny thing about communicating solely through text. Things can get misinterpreted.

Anyhow, Moser, I appreciate your feedback. I really do, but I never had the intention of making this uniform 100% accurate. That's the thing, you are pointing out inaccuracies that I know are there, but I chose to ignore them. I like the way the uniform looks now. Sure it's not perfect but few are. The thing is that I created this uniform for one person, but I thought, why not upload it and share it with others? So that was my intention. However, if you all want an accurate version of the uniform instead, let me know by posting in this thread and I will make the necessary changes.

BTW-is that a logo on that wristband? If so, how did you do that?

Oh Richard Simmons!

I put the Wilson logo on the wrist band. All you have to do is edit the wristband image that's in the u###.fsh file.

I was thinking more about this and I just want to explain why I didn't make this uniform 100% accurate. The reason is because if I did it would be very similar to the alternate Mets jersey already in the game. The only noticable difference would be the hat color. Therefore, I decided to take this "Icy" idea a step further and make the uniform more unique.

Please let me know which version you would like released. Accurate or unique???

Archived