Your own custom face to put in the game...

xcapitanhookx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I have been screwing around with MVPEdit, dumb question, how do I put my face into the game? To be quite honest, I know I am loading a roster(mbe), how do I export that roster back to the game? Thanks for any help.

After you make your edits in MVP EDIT, you just export it back to the database folder you got it from. Make sure you put YES for the 2004 box in the appreance tab.

Thanks Five, I've made cyberfaces for NBA Live series.This is my first year owning a baseball game. :wink:

Okay, I can tweak my rosters with MVPEdit just fine now. But what do I use to put the .orl, .fsh, and the oedit file into the game, so I cam match up the face number with my created player? Thanks for the help.

I thought I added a install bat that you can just click. Just throw all the files in that zip in your MVP 2005 folder and run the bat.

Unless, you edited a file? But same rule should still apply. That install file will install the 3 files for you. Then in MVP edit you just put "800" and YES to the 2004 box. And voila!

There was no bat file with the three files...if that helpas any. Thanks.

OPPS! The new zip is on it's way.My bust. :oops:

nogames,

Didn't forget about you, I can make a portrait out of those pictures but not a cyberface. Need to be bigger and a frontal shot.

Thanks bro for all the help...appreciate it very much...so, one final question barring all the trouble I have bugged you with. Since I already tweaked my roster, can I just run the bat file, and then run the game? I have the numbers matched up with the last file you sent me, so I am assuming once they are installed it should work?

Thanks bro for all the help...appreciate it very much...so, one final question barring all the trouble I have bugged you with. Since I already tweaked my roster, can I just run the bat file, and then run the game? I have the numbers matched up with the last file you sent me, so I am assuming once they are installed it should work?

It should! Please do me a favor and tell me if it does or doesn't.But if you did it correctly in MVP edit then I'm about 99% sure it'll work. :wink:

I have the smallest mouth ever in this game, lol.

I thought Huff's o files would be good but he has a face shape that is like an inverted triangle (wide forehead and pointy, narrow chin) but hey, beggers cant be choosers

Got the cyberface working...it looks great!!!! Thanks alot! If you could tell me how to put the portrait into the game, I promise I will never bother you again...LOL!

Go to mvp edit

1.find you

2.click on the picture

3.a box pop up should come up

4.click on new alpha--then load the alpha bmp i sent you

5.then click on the new picture-then load the bmp i sent you

6.then click ok, give it about 30 seconds and then your set

7.export back

8.go in the game and check it out

Yammer, you find me a better headshape suggestion and I can fix it for you! 8) Preferably a 2004 face(it's easier for me)

Thanks, everything works great now, what a big difference in the game for me, gonna have to start my season over now! Thanks!

I lied! I give up on the portrait, but the cyberface looks great! MVPEdit doesnt show any faces for me, just the cyberfaces in the appearance section. I can click the cyberface, and change pic that way, but it doesnt show up in the game. I dunno, no big deal I guess. If anyone has any suggestions that's great. Yes, I did click show player portraits, and show player faces in MVPEdit.

All I did was take Sean Casey's files for the ord and orl. Opened them in oedit and changed some of the sizes. I installed the files under my number and at least they are in the game but for the life of me I cannot understand why the face itself is ******* red!

Archived