Your own custom face to put in the game...

xcapitanhookx

What prgrams do I need to get myself started for making cyberfaces. I realize it is a lot of trial and error, but I would love to learn. Just point me in the right direction program wise, I will give it a go.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...ormat#dldetails

69Yanks has included the programs you'll need in this download, plus you'll need a paint program like photoshop. :wink:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great got Photoshop, off I go,what a way to spend my day off of work. Let you guys no how I make out. Thanks

Let me know if you have any problems.

Buddy of mine over at the NLSC has made a good tutorial as well that you might find helpful, especially the photoshop aspect of it.You can download and watch his tutorial.

http://www.nbaliveforums.com/ftopic22950.php

BigBully, got it thanks. :lol: Nice picture bro!WOW! 8O

OK, I am not really all that familat with photoshop....I have my .bmp that I am using for my face, no I do I put my face I am using over it?

Alright I just dl that...it's the photoshop that I dont really understand..hope it'll help. Thanks.

Okay, I am frustrated already. I started watching the tutorial, and I can't even get the face cut out of the pic I want to use. It just keeps creating new anchor points, which blackens my pic....confused.

Okay, I know how to cut the shape of my face out, it's just black when I am done...do you know how to cut it so it keeps my face, and not the blackened in area that I have cut out?

http://img179.echo.cx/my.php?image=cyberface2fx.png

Here is a pic of the problem I am having with Photoshop, hope someone can help me! I am sure it is probably something simple, but I can't figure out how to move my face from a to b. Thanks.

Coco, I dl the .avi tutorial, and it is great! I just can't figure out how to get the face cut out and copied to the .bmp from the game.

Hey coco, did you get the photo from me?? If you didnt I will send it again for you. The email was theonefrank878@yahoo.com If you cant do it its cool, by the way that BJ cyber player look really good and cant wait to get him in left field.........I dont know about the MJ face. It was a great job, but having Micheal on my roster doesnt sound right...... :lol:

cocobee, did you get my email request? I hope to the Lord you can hook me up.

Here ya go, enjoy.

UncleMoMVP.jpg

ChristianMVP.jpg

BTW, Uncle Mo--the picture was great, size wise, but the color was hard to blend--but i did the best i could. I think it looks good ingame.

Well, it doesn't look anything like me but I'll take what I can get. The cost is great. Free. Thank you for your hard work. Mo.

Sorry Mo :oops: , if you want to send me a better picture--a little darker maybe, maybe I can make a V2.

Well, it doesn't look anything like me but I'll take what I can get. The cost is great. Free. Thank you for your hard work. Mo.
There is one thing the MVP team could've borrowed from their NHL counterparts..... better texture mapping. NHL2005 has the best faces out there.

To everyone that has e-mailed and PM'ed me,

Sorry I've had to slow down my production of MVP Mod ball player's cyberfaces--but I hit a bump in my "real" life. I'm actually traveling back and forth from Philadelphia to Charlotte for interviews. Not to mention a slight increase in my patient load here in the hospital. I promise to get to everyones but I probably won't have enough time to do any this week. But I will try to dabble here and there periodically. I'm leaving for Charlotte tommorrow, to come home on Friday to leave for New York to meet my fiance for the weekend. So needless to say, my week is booked.

Sorry for any inconvience, some of you guys got lucky and got me on an off week and I went cyberface crazy! I will get them done, I'm a man of my word. Thanks for understanding.

The Rook,

Cocobee 8)

Hey man, i sent you something a few days back and its no problem at all man. You seem like a cool dude hookin people up the way you been so i hope everything works out for you with your personal life and when you get to it you get to it. Like the Richard Simmons pic you got there haha nice touch man.

To everyone that has e-mailed and PM'ed me,

Sorry I've had to slow down my production of MVP Mod ball player's cyberfaces--but I hit a bump in my "real" life. I'm actually traveling back and forth from Philadelphia to Charlotte for interviews. Not to mention a slight increase in my patient load here in the hospital. I promise to get to everyones but I probably won't have enough time to do any this week. But I will try to dabble here and there periodically. I'm leaving for Charlotte tommorrow, to come home on Friday to leave for New York to meet my fiance for the weekend. So needless to say, my week is booked.

Sorry for any inconvience, some of you guys got lucky and got me on an off week and I went cyberface crazy! I will get them done, I'm a man of my word. Thanks for understanding.

The Rook,

Cocobee 8)

Hey coco, no worries bro. Life comes first. Make sure you make her happy, before you make us happy :lol::p Look forward to anymore mods from you when they come..........................

• 1 month later...

I just knocked up a thread.... wonder what happens in 9 months

Anyways, last night after a few Sobe Arush, I tried one more time to get this cyber crap to work. I used Jason Varitek's model files and started to apply mine onto it. The eyes and nose wouldn't line up but I was pretty pleased with the outcome. So then I figured I'd try and change some of the spots in oedit and... it crashed in game. So I can make cybers as long as oedit doesn't have to be involved.

Archived