Your own custom face to put in the game...

xcapitanhookx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CanadianBacon,

I'll see what I can do with that picture-looks a little shoddy though--if you can send me a better picture--I already know whose headhsape I can use.

nogames-i can already tell --I won't be able to do anything with that picture-cyberface wise.

Digital Pics will work best. 8)

I went back with the one coc made for me. I did make a change to the face since it had a little too much sharpness on it and it looked funny in game. So I toned it down and it looks alright except them ears are huge, lol

I opened up oedit and tweeked the points to better suit my face. I loaded them through the uv mapper and then saved. When I added the o files and the fsh it said everything was successful. Went into the game and there was teh red face. I'll try it again in the morning after some sleep with a fresh mind.

xcapitanhookx

CapitanMVP.jpg

I know you just asked for a portrait, but I wanted a challenge. I think it came out decent and I added your earrings too. Hope you like it.

Cocobee

Ha-Ha that's awesome..

Can I just ask to mod it just a tad? :)

My face is a little more round and the darkness around my eyes is a bit too much...Also my Mustache is basically non existent...

the earings are cool! haha

xcapitanhookx

I think it looks a lot like the other picture you gave me for the portrait(with your Yankee cap).I'm sure Oediting would do it, but unfortunetly I'm not a wiz at that. :oops: About the eyes, that may be due to the picture you sent me.As you can see, they seem dark in the picture as well.

If I run into a better headshape, I may do it. But I've got about 4 cyberfaces on my plate. It beats a generic EA generated cyberface. :lol:

Hi,

I've been trying to create a cyberface for Michael Barrett and everything went fine, I can see the picture in the "appearance" tab in mvp edit but when I try to see the face in the game, the game crashes. What's my problem?

Coco, sent you a pic bro......when ever you get the chance to look at it is fine. If you get to it you get to it. I hope its not to big. It was done digitally on a dig. cam. I hope you have the time. Look forward to hearing back. Thanks in advance. :wink: :D

Hey captain, pic looks good bro. I agree that it is a bit long faced, but still looks like you will be chasing that MVP with no probs now...... :)

I can't find a better picture of me on my computer. I would take a new one but my digital camera is broke. :evil: Can you make mine anyway with that picture? I'm gonna' make it part of an avatar .gif file I'm making.

Thanks

-CB

I loaded that fac0 though. I'll try it again later.

EDIT: I give up. I took the very same ord/orl files that coco sent me. They work fine. So I open then oedit and adjust the points. I make them into new ord/orl files and run them into the game. Go to look at my player and game crashes. I dont understand how the same files work one minute I change the damn ear size and yes even on the uv map editor and it still crashes.

I can't find a better picture of me on my computer. I would take a new one but my digital camera is broke. :evil: Can you make mine anyway with that picture? I'm gonna' make it part of an avatar .gif file I'm making.

Thanks

-CB

No problem, I just have to make Sergio. But your next CB. :wink:

Yammer: I feel you man, this game is very sensitive.It 's annoying as hell.

Archived