Your own custom face to put in the game...

xcapitanhookx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yammer,

did u extract from FSHed? I had that problem when I save a bmp from the fsh in EA Graphics Editor. But when I exported from FSHed it worked.

EDIT:Check your e-mail bro. I think I fixed it. :lol:

SpanishFly, I can make you a portrait from that picture-but not a cyberface.

djeagles11 & xcapitanhookx-just send me a good frontal picture and i can see what I can do. 8)

Xavier16, did u get the cyberface to work?

Just want to make sure that you got my email...thanks for all your hard work, appreciate it!

Coco - can you hook me up? I've been having some trouble just creating a portrait, not even tried a cyberface...my brain would probably explode. ;) If you can do both easily, it would be much quicker and better than my lame attempts.

Bear in mind that I have pretty much no idea how to install and use these things, so I'll probably be the most troublesome. :lol:

No rush, though, let me know if/when you can do it. Thanks, man.

Just want to make sure that you got my email...thanks for all your hard work, appreciate it!

Yes, I got the e-mail. I did your portrait already.I found a good heashape for you, should be done in like 20 minutes. But I'm at work now till about 5.But look for it tonight. :wink:

Coco - can you hook me up? I've been having some trouble just creating a portrait, not even tried a cyberface...my brain would probably explode. If you can do both easily, it would be much quicker and better than my lame attempts.

Bear in mind that I have pretty much no idea how to install and use these things, so I'll probably be the most troublesome.

No rush, though, let me know if/when you can do it. Thanks, man.

No problem bro, as long as you get me a good frontal picture and you got MVP Edit working on your computer.I can walk you through it-via MSN. trust me, it's very easy.

can u make me a cyber face

sure, but you'll look like a red X. :lol:

Get that picture back up and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, Cocobee. I got it working finally. Really dont know what I did different, I just kept at it until it finally worked.

I am loving it! Thanks so much!

No problem, this game is weird sometimes.I remember going to the edit screen and it crashed.I turned the game back on and went to the same screen and it worked! 8O

Glad you're enjoying the game at a new level.

Ive done myself and about 13 friends/relative. It's a great way to play.

No doubt, I think that's one of the main reasons I prefer PC games.It really adds to the game.

Yes, I got the e-mail. I did your portrait already.I found a good heashape for you, should be done in like 20 minutes. But I'm at work now till about 5.But look for it tonight. :wink:

No problem bro, as long as you get me a good frontal picture and you got MVP Edit working on your computer.I can walk you through it-via MSN. trust me, it's very easy.

sure, but you'll look like a red X. :lol:

Get that picture back up and I'll see what I can do.

No problem, this game is weird sometimes.I remember going to the edit screen and it crashed.I turned the game back on and went to the same screen and it worked! 8O

Glad you're enjoying the game at a new level.

No doubt, I think that's one of the main reasons I prefer PC games.It really adds to the game.

Thanks...I am at work myself, so I will look for it tonight...appreciate you helping me out...thanks.

Hmm, you went into MVP Edit and went to your created player.Click on the box, and it ask you for the alpha and the bmp--then you create a fsh. I gave you the alpha and the bmp.

Refer to the portrait tutorial, it's the last step in the tutorial. Other than that sorry bro?

Good luck, tell me if it worked.

EDIT

it might be you need to put a random number for the audio/picture box. use 5050. If it's at 0, something weird happens and all created players will have tyour picture.Try that?

Hmm, you went into MVP Edit and went to your created player.Click on the box, and it ask you for the alpha and the bmp--then you create a fsh. I gave you the alpha and the bmp.

Refer to the portrait tutorial, it's the last step in the tutorial. Other than that sorry bro?

Good luck, tell me if it worked.

EDIT

it might be you need to put a random number for the audio/picture box. use 5050. If it's at 0, something weird happens and all created players will have tyour picture.Try that?

Yeah, in MVP Edit, it says "searching for picture, No picture found" and this is for every player, i try and click on the box anyways and it doesnt do anything.....hmmm....

Yeah, in MVP Edit, it says "searching for picture, No picture found" and this is for every player, i try and click on the box anyways and it doesnt do anything.....hmmm....

sounds like a problem with your MVP Edit? So ingame nobody's picture shows up? I don't think that has any correlation with the cyberface though?

Try to exit out of MVP Edit and try it again? But that dialog box should pop up when you click the box, that in itself is weird.

It should work though(look at the preview of you on this thread 8) ). Hopefully, we can find a solution. Ok, gotta see my next patient. Be back in an hour.

Good luck.

Well I am using 2005. I was going to use Sean casey's files since they are somewhat similar features.

But he has that skinny fac0 file (the two sided one)

Then I remember someone making a cyber for him in 04. THOSE o files I could open. But if its a 05 o file, I can't open it.

Anyways, coco sent me the files and said they work. I installed them using his bat and it said successful. So when I went to see the face in game, the game crashed when I tried to load that player.

Big Poppa,

Make sure the portrait and alpha reside in your MVPEdit directory. I ran into the same problem a while back.

My problem seems to be that all the players photos are not showing up...not just my created player...i read somewhere that it might be due to patch #2...any ideas on this?

Also, do you need the portraits.big file in the MVP Edit directory maybe??

Here's a couple more MVPmods Ball Players :wink:

djeagles11

DJMVP.jpg

Looking forward to seeing my cyberface tonight, my wife thinks I'm a geek...but I am looking forward to it!

LOL, all good.My fiance thinks the same damn thing. Patching is a stress relief for me, since I deal with stressful situations at work on a daily basis.

Hope you like the face bro. :wink:

xcapitanhookx

CapitanMVP.jpg

I know you just asked for a portrait, but I wanted a challenge. I think it came out decent and I added your earrings too. Hope you like it.

Cocobee,

I ould be most grateful if you could make a cyber face of me (maybe my girlfriend too)

send a good picture, your girlfriend's cyberface might be a little too hard though? :lol:

Can someone make me a Portrait and a cyberface?

Tell me who I need to send it to and I will be their once I take a pic of my face.

I can make you a portrait.Send it to my e-mail.

SpanishFly, I sent you, your portrait stuff.Enjoy.

Thanks for the supports guys. :thumbsup:

Archived