Your own custom face to put in the game...

xcapitanhookx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So can this be done?

I created myself and I want to put my picture in the game, not the cyberface but the face pack I guess you could say

anyone done this yet?

Yeah, i've done it.Man--having yourself(ur real cyberface in the game) is the only way to play!

Plus having your own portrait is awesome. :wink:

cocobeeMVP.jpg

A good friend of mine made this one for me, but I've recently been able to add about 7 of my friends. Man, learning how to patch this game is a real beatch. But it's worth it when I see my boys! You need to to do it. An advantage us "PCers" have over the console heads.

I got my own cyberface in NBA Live too, I guess you can say I'm a 2 Sport cyber athlete. :lol:

You have accomplished exactly what I am wanting to do, but I have absolutely no clue how to do it. I have been directed towards the forums to read up on some tutorials but I either dont have the right program, or no clue on what it was saying.

If you could lay out a nice tutorial on what you did. That would be greatly appreciated.

I am more looking for putting my photo into the potraits, but making a cyberface would be tops.

Toss us a bone if you could....

Here's your bone bro 8)

Send me a good frontal picture of yourself to cocorita4@yahoo.com

and I'll see what I can do. There's been a lot of cool people here that helped me out (since I'm still a newbie). So I'll pay it forward. :wink:

Trust me, having this in the game makes it even better.

Here's your bone bro 8)

Send me a good frontal picture of yourself to cocorita4@yahoo.com

and I'll see what I can do. There's been a lot of cool people here that helped me out (since I'm still a newbie). So I'll pay it forward. :wink:

Trust me, having this in the game makes it even better.

I know you're probably not wanting to take a ton of reqests, but i would LOVE to have my face in MVP. I also have my face in Live and NHL, but have no clue how to do it...let me know if your willing to help a brother out!

I know you're probably not wanting to take a ton of reqests, but i would LOVE to have my face in MVP. I also have my face in Live and NHL, but have no clue how to do it...let me know if your willing to help a brother out!

who made your face for nhl?

also the oedit isn't working with me. I ran the bat like I did for NHL2003/04 and when I go to open the o file it says the file doesnt exsist.

I can make the fac0 file... but I just cant open the ord/orl files

EDI: Jesus! I just looked at the mvp face format and it is the same as nhl2005..... SAWEEET! Since my fac0 is already done... just needs to be resized

who made your face for nhl?

also the oedit isn't working with me. I ran the bat like I did for NHL2003/04 and when I go to open the o file it says the file doesnt exsist.

Just a buddy of mine who is pretty handy with photoshop (im still an amatuer at best). Not the greatest but it looks enough like me and thats all i really need.

I can make the fac0 file... but I just cant open the ord/orl files

EDI: Jesus! I just looked at the mvp face format and it is the same as nhl2005..... SAWEEET! Since my fac0 is already done... just needs to be resized

Let me know if this works....that would be soooo much easier!!!

XavierMVP.jpg

Xavier, since you were smiling it made it a little harder, but it's better than a generic created face. I added a bat file too, so just throw it your MVP 2005 folder and run it. Installing the portrait is easy--refer to the portrait tutorial--all you have to do is the last step in MVP Edit.I whipped this up in about 15 minutes so you can use it if you want. I sent you the stuff.Enjoy. :wink:

Fellas, just send me a good frontal picture-preferably don't be as happy as Xavier in his picture :lol: --it makes it easier to make when the face isn't smiling.

Poppa, send me a good frontal picture.I'll help a brother out. 8)

BTW--I haven't used Oedit since Live 2004. I'm a bit rusty. Right now I'm just going on original headshapes.

Wow! :D:D:D

Thanks so much Cocobee!

Lets pretend I am smiling because I just signed a mulityear $10 million dollar contract with my favorite baseball team!

I tremendously appreciate this so much. Thanks tons!

You've officially been PIMPED! I'm glad you like bro. Do I get any of that 10 million? 8)

poppa, ur next.

Archived