Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

since i work in retail one of the microsoft reps hooked me up with a sub section on the microsoft website that hooks up retail associates who sell their products with games at a discount price. I take training courses on the microsoft products i sell and i get points. For both games i need so many points (about 5 courses for both games). I'm basically paying for shipping as i like to think of it.

Ah, that's really cool. I've been thinking about applying to a local gaming store and now that I hear there could be benefits like this, I just might have to.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found this for you eric

The game software is available for purchase individually at launch,[47] allowing players with a USB microphone or a compatible guitar controller to take advantage of the vocals, lead guitar, and bass guitar gameplay. However, individual Rock Band-branded instruments will not be available until January 31, 2008.

I sign onto xbox today and i have a message from xbox live. seems they are adding the ability to browse your friends friends list. a Friend of a Friend feature.

They mention early december in the message. Im thinking its gonna be any day now because sending out a message for something coming in two weeks would seem odd.

I sign onto xbox today and i have a message from xbox live. seems they are adding the ability to browse your friends friends list. a Friend of a Friend feature.

They mention early december in the message. Im thinking its gonna be any day now because sending out a message for something coming in two weeks would seem odd.

What's your gamertag?

Archived