Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

danc

mvp 2018 install?

13 posts in this topic

I am sure that I am being inept here but I can't seem to get all the 12 parts (rar's) to extract to

the game folder. I extract in order and let it overwrite files but I get all kinds of messages about

broken files and when I try to run what I get, the game crashes. Can someone give me some tips/

instructions about how to extract/install this mod? Thanks.

MVP 2018????  Where is this mod?

24 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

MVP 2018????  Where is this mod?

You're a year behind Jim I already have the 2019 mod. PM me if you want a copy.

oops I was refering to the 2017 mod. Sorry. You might have known what I meant by the 12 parts (rar), but I

whatever. Any help?

1 hour ago, danc said:

oops I was refering to the 2017 mod. Sorry. You might have known what I meant by the 12 parts (rar), but I

whatever. Any help?

The install for this is different. You do not need to extract it over an existing copy of Mvp. If you have the twelve parts again just extract it to its own directory (example C://Mvp 17) and then let it go. When it is done you'll have the mod.

whatever. Any help?

Thanks for the info. I will try again but I did what you suggested and got the broken files message like I said before.

I am extracting each of the 12 rars , one at a time, into an empty file. Is there a way to extract all twelve at once?

A little confused.

3 hours ago, danc said:

Thanks for the info. I will try again but I did what you suggested and got the broken files message like I said before.

I am extracting each of the 12 rars , one at a time, into an empty file. Is there a way to extract all twelve at once?

A little confused.

You do not need to extract all 12 of those files. Extract the first one and it will automatically extract #2 then #3 and so on.

21 minutes ago, danc said:

Thanks i'll give it a try.

You'll get it danc. This install is a lot different than the one we are more used to (Jim825's) but it is still easy to follow. Let me know if you need any more help. I'll try my best.

1 hour ago, danc said:

Got it. Thanks for the help.

Good to hear! And you're welcome. Have fun now.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Yankee4Life said:

The install for this is different. You do not need to extract it over an existing copy of Mvp. If you have the twelve parts again just extract it to its own directory (example C://Mvp 17) and then let it go. When it is done you'll have the mod.

I'm new on here and I was wondering if I could get some help on how to start up. bc I would like to get some mods for mlb 18 on ps4

99.5% of the content here is for the PC.  The other 0.5% if for Xbox.  No one had done anything for or talked about PS4 in years.