Caturday thread, only used on Caturday.

Riegz0r

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone asked why are the regulars so mean to the nubes... good question... I agree with you but after getting to know the modders and admin here I realized they are jst bitter because they are pushing 30 and still live in Mom & dad's basement while working at McDonalds... they need to grow up and quit thinking they are so damn funny... it gets old and you are only funny to other geeks who live in Mom's basemnet also... ever seen the alltel commercials on tv with the geeks??? that pretty much sums up these geeks who are smartasses to everyone... NEWS FLASH<>>> no one thinks you are funny but each other... you push the 08 all winter and then chastise people who come in looking for it... another NEWSFLASH<>>>> not all of us can sit in Mom's basement and watch these boards 24 7 like you do... some of us actually have lives and a job... '08 is never coming out it is just a big joke so these clowns can pick at those who come and ask about it... the jokes over... no 08... it's july people... it doesn't exist...

someone asked why are the regulars so mean to the nubes... good question... I agree with you but after getting to know the modders and admin here I realized they are jst bitter because they are pushing 30 and still live in Mom & dad's basement while working at McDonalds... they need to grow up and quit thinking they are so **** funny... it gets old and you are only funny to other geeks who live in Mom's basemnet also... ever seen the alltel commercials on tv with the geeks??? that pretty much sums up these geeks who are smartasses to everyone... NEWS FLASH<>>> no one thinks you are funny but each other... you push the 08 all winter and then chastise people who come in looking for it... another NEWSFLASH<>>>> not all of us can sit in Mom's basement and watch these boards 24 7 like you do... some of us actually have lives and a job... '08 is never coming out it is just a big joke so these clowns can pick at those who come and ask about it... the jokes over... no 08... it's july people... it doesn't exist...

What does this rambling, incoherent post have to do with this Caturday thread?

You know what? I don't want to know. You've been complaining about the release of this mod on this site and Eamods practically non stop.

I don't know what this post is supposed to prove.

What does this rambling, incoherent post have to do with this Caturday thread?

You know what? I don't want to know. You've been complaining about the release of this mod on this site and Eamods practically non stop.

I don't know what this post is supposed to prove.

It proves that some people don't stop partying after July 4th.

someone asked why are the regulars so mean to the nubes... good question... I agree with you but after getting to know the modders and admin here I realized they are jst bitter because they are pushing 30 and still live in Mom & dad's basement while working at McDonalds... they need to grow up and quit thinking they are so **** funny... it gets old and you are only funny to other geeks who live in Mom's basemnet also... ever seen the alltel commercials on tv with the geeks??? that pretty much sums up these geeks who are smartasses to everyone... NEWS FLASH<>>> no one thinks you are funny but each other... you push the 08 all winter and then chastise people who come in looking for it... another NEWSFLASH<>>>> not all of us can sit in Mom's basement and watch these boards 24 7 like you do... some of us actually have lives and a job... '08 is never coming out it is just a big joke so these clowns can pick at those who come and ask about it... the jokes over... no 08... it's july people... it doesn't exist...

You fail.

riot-fail11.jpg

I can answer your post by posting only pictures of cats with captions. That should tell you something - other than I have way too many lolcat photos, of course.

seehereblogspotcomcats6yh3.jpg

seehereblogspotcomcats7hk7.jpg

seehereblogspotcomcats7ay8.jpg

seehereblogspotcomcats6ma7.jpg

seehereblogspotcomcats2fs7.jpg

funnypicturesfightingcaww4.jpg

funnypicturescatchristmss3.jpg

funnypicturesboredcatye6.jpg

128348080080156250urinskm9.jpg

funnypictureswetmadcatsrv5.jpg

th_you_are_a_tool.jpg

get the message idiot?

Archived