New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

• 7 months later...

Hey Rick, looks like you stayed with this thread for a long time bro! Was reading up on it, kind of got the dynasty bug again.. For once Id like to start one and finish one, and this year, I feel like I can do it.. I dont know how I will make it look, presentation-wise... but Im gaining strength on ideas, as to what I want to do. I have 2014 installed and ready to go.. mvpedit is ready, and all I need is fraps, box score reader, and a few other things, and it should be a go... I will let you know how it goes, and when I will be ready to start..

Hey Rick, looks like you stayed with this thread for a long time bro! Was reading up on it, kind of got the dynasty bug again.. For once Id like to start one and finish one, and this year, I feel like I can do it.. I dont know how I will make it look, presentation-wise... but Im gaining strength on ideas, as to what I want to do. I have 2014 installed and ready to go.. mvpedit is ready, and all I need is fraps, box score reader, and a few other things, and it should be a go... I will let you know how it goes, and when I will be ready to start..

Wait for MVP 15 man, the mod will be built for dynasty mode. Trust me it will be worth it

I'll be presenting a dynasty most likely as well

I havnt been to this site in ages.. and for those who know me, I am notorious as a non finisher.. but I have aged and became a little more mature with matters of the heart so-to-speak.. Im not that same troubled guy I was 5 years ago, always having to have the last word :D I was thinking there might be a 2015, so that would be a good call to wait.. But I think I will play 2014 just as a warm up precursor.. Havnt played in 5 yars, so I need to get back in to the swing of things again.. I hope everyone is good.. I see a few new faces now.. Im happy this site didnt close down, would have missed it a ton!

I like the look of this years Indians and excited for the season to start.. so thats going to be my dynasty as well.. Im going to add only a few (3 or 4) pieces, because I dont like the bullpen, but other than that, everything will be as close to the same as possible.

• 9 months later...