Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey zack do you think you could do any of the ones i put up earlier?

if you can only do one right now, this is would be the order of importance.

Mark Sweeney

Tim Stauffer

Travis Chick

Rusty Tucker

thnx a lot, i understand if you cant.

Mets 2004 first round draft pick #3 overall (Rice University Trio) Phil Humber:

52478770.jpg

Tampa Bay Drays 2004 first round draft pick #4 overall (Rice University Trio) Jeff Niemann

52446919.jpg

52417075.jpg

52261116.jpg

Pittsburgh Pirates 2004 first round draft pick #11 Overall Neil Walker:

52323053.jpg

52323049.jpg

52322994.jpg

I finished mine, your's is probably better though. But I don't know.

Here mine is.

young.jpg

It looks dark there, but it looks good in game.

Zach, im glad ur aboard- without an MVP 2006, we need all the help

we can get making 2005 the best baseball game ever.

bill,

while i know that everyone here appreciates the contribution of pics for jogars project. may i please direct your attention to the top of the page? please read "forum rules" regarding the allowed image width for screenshots. these are WAY too wide my friend. so please resize them asap. or they will have to be removed. jogar if you want to save them go ahead and do so. if they are not resized within 24 hours, they will be deleted.

Ram,

i didnt know where was a limit. I think u guys should just put a link to the image instead of posting the pic. And also, i have most of the player pics i need, so u guys do not have to post every pic, unless its a rare prospect pic or something.

Ram,

i didnt know where was a limit. I think u guys should just put a link to the image instead of posting the pic. And also, i have most of the player pics i need, so u guys do not have to post every pic, unless its a rare prospect pic or something.

don't worry about it jogar. it's a new rule, and no foul really. besides you didn't post them, you can't control the way they are put up. it just causes havoc for users whose screen resolution isn't set above 1024*768. it skews the browser window. pics are fine, post all you want. they just need to be no wider than 800 pixels which should be more than enough for a heashot. again no big deal, as we see them we are just pointing it out until everyone is aware of the issue.

i fixed that gigantic picture and changed it into a link so jogar can still look at it if he decides to work on that face. sorry about that. i couldnt find the thread with the limit of how big the pictures are allowed to be; are the rest ok?

i fixed that gigantic picture and changed it into a link so jogar can still look at it if he decides to work on that face. sorry about that. i couldnt find the thread with the limit of how big the pictures are allowed to be; are the rest ok?

yeah it's all cool bill. as long as they are no wider than 800 pixels, they can be as long (or tall) as you wish. it's mainly for browser issues is all.

Jogar, please do someone from my earlier post (http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10058&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=60), Id really :D appreciate it, and aswell, the Frank Menechino face you did looks crazy good, but the .bat file is corrupt. I was also wondering if you could do a Brian Roberts face, because terminatorkorea's face messed up the game (I cant play with the Orioles). THANK YOU JOGAR!

I seem to be having problems with the Delmon Young cyberface. I installed it succesfully , went into MVPEdit, assigned him his number(#682), went into the game to try it out but the game quits whilst in the Loading... Screen. I have other cyberfaces installed(Cano, Millar, Bonds, etc.) and have tried them out and they work perfectly. The only problem is with this Delmon Young cyberface. Any help would be appreciated.

I seem to be having problems with the Delmon Young cyberface. I installed it succesfully , went into MVPEdit, assigned him his number(#682), went into the game to try it out but the game quits whilst in the Loading... Screen. I have other cyberfaces installed(Cano, Millar, Bonds, etc.) and have tried them out and they work perfectly. The only problem is with this Delmon Young cyberface. Any help would be appreciated.

try reinstalling it.

Reinstalled it but it still doesn't work.

make sure 04 face option is selected NO. Also, u might want to manually install the fsh,ord,orl files using BigGui. If you are in the middle of a dynasty, then the face wont work, as well.

Archived