Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

I have faith that 33 can get errr done with the fro and everything. Thanks for trying, I now know why people respect you on this board.

Never fear Kev! I am getting it! lol

I think this is pretty close, but guess what.. still working on the hair. But I went ahead and used the Carl Crawford base mainly because of the eyes.

Felixv3.JPGFelix_Hernandez.jpg

I totally redid the bmp and cloned off this headshot (a high-res one that is). This is getting to be about as good as I can do given that it takes so dang long to test.. and test.. and re-test. Im gonna have to take a break.. lol

edit: Dont know why he is so dark in the shot. Maybe cause its a night game but the skin tone is identical to the mugshot.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is where the hair is at this point. Bad thing is, before you know it sticks through the hat you have to go through the whole process and put it in the game then play a game to see if it worked.

It hasnt yet. :(

But I would say I am 1 or 2 goes away from paydirt.

Felixv4.JPGFelixv5.JPG

I may play with the skin textures some more and maybe the lips. But that is for another day..

229031_faint.GIF

Ok 33 I am going to say this before I get some shut eye.

Bag the affro idea. I can't believe I am saying it, but bag the fro. I was looking at how EA did Manny and Pedro and they have theirs short, but with just a little covering the ears to give the "effect". The fro that you did is just not looking that good, it looks like something from the 80s gone wrong :lol: with the hard and straightness of it. I would also try to make the face wider and the lips maybe a tad less plump. Thank you for doing this man, it will be great to have his face in the game.

Hey KC, can I see a pic of your face in a "game shot" to see if it is good? Thanks to both of you guys.

Bag the affro idea.

I was thinking the same thing.. Plus, as much as he is getting bugged to get it cut by coaches, I would guess he does get it cut before he hits the majors later this year.

I have a whole new respect for cyberface makers out there. I cloned that face off a high-res mugshot. The bmp looks almost perfect (see pic). Add it to a head, and all the sudden it doesnt look as good.

c448.gif

I was planning on doing a few other Mariners but as long as this one is taking, I might give up.. lol

" it appears we have some Blue Jays fans that are going to start taking people hostage if they don't get those 3 guys done :p . "

LMAO, sorry man, dont mean to pressure ya. you guys are doing a great job, forget the fro, it looks realistic enough. And about the Jays faces, i hope you can do it, but there's NO rush, i know you all busy peeps.

" it appears we have some Blue Jays fans that are going to start taking people hostage if they don't get those 3 guys done :p . "

LMAO, sorry man, dont mean to pressure ya. you guys are doing a great job, forget the fro, it looks realistic enough. And about the Jays faces, i hope you can do it, but there's NO rush, i know you all busy peeps.

haha, dude im looking at the Blue Jays player pics now and try to find a head model for him, its a time consuming process, but thats the hardest part of cyberface making is finding a model.

If anyone gets a chance...

Michael Cuddyer

carriecuddy1.jpg

cuddyer20.jpg

I've tried the "do it yourself"...no luck. So I'm really looking forward to that great tutorial that is coming out!

Nice work everyone!

BTW, the only team I ever use is MN. It seems like they have an abundance of players with generic faces. Don't most teams have cyberfaces for their starting lineups at least?

Do some DRays, like the fugitive Brazelton or Jorge Cantu. Scott Kazmir would be nice

Jogar your Coco was good but if you go back over it again I would make under his eyes alot less baggy, just a critique

Save it into an image file, then go to www.imageshack.us and upload the file onto thier servers. Then get link they give you that says direct link, on you post put and it will work

Hope that helps!

BTW 33nil, that face is looking really good once you get the hair good!

OK, if someone wants to work on some of these cool, if not, ok. I am wondering if these pictures will suffice if I attempt this myself.

Grant Balfour

balfour1ey.jpg

Jason Bartlett

bartlett9ip.jpg

Michael Cuddyer

cuddyer2io.jpg

Jesse Crain

crain2xu.jpg

Jason Kubel

kubel22bf.jpg

Justin Morneau

morneau2wo.jpg

Nick Punto

punto4eg.jpg

Carlos Silva

silva4gg.jpg

Juan Rincon

rincon2lc.jpg

JC Romero

romero2lm.jpg

Terry Tiffee

tiffee7ng.jpg

tiffee20zb.jpg

Thanks in advance...

OK... Im done. (well almost)

FHFinal.jpg52441190.jpg

I dumbo'd out his ears to match and did some other minor touchups. It looks much better.

I just have a couple very minor touchups to do and I will call it good. Well good for a first timer I guess.

it's so difficult to find HIGH RES pics of frank the godfather menechino and gregg zaun, They're REALLY popular in T.O., someone plz help

this was the best i can do, but theyre not high res :( will it work? im not sure but i think i showed these to jogar, but he never replied.

Ok JoltinJoeCarter, i took u up on ur request. heres a look at Frank Menechino:

fm0pt.png

Archived