Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe... now that the cat is out of the bag, yeah... Five was my 'source'. I just wanted to avoid him the trouble of having to put up with 100000 requests from people wanting his photo packs.

Is that not something that can be put in the downloads section?

Is that not something that can be put in the downloads section?

I think that's up to Five... after all, he's the one who got us all these pics and I don't know if he would like to make them available to everybody as that may/could mean trouble for him or for whoever he got them originally (which I'm thinking was somebody with an editorial account access to Getty Images).

he's the one who got us all these pics and I don't know if he would like to make them available to everybody as that may/could mean trouble for him or for whoever he got them originally.

Thanks for keeping this on the down low everybody. :lol:

I have been helping out Terminator and a few of the portrait modders. I will release them as I see fit, I don't think it would be a good idea to upload the whole set.

BJ Ryan needs a chin in real life, because he looks freaky as hell...I've NEVER seen a neck that huge...

And if you can't find a good pic of Barmes, use a pic of John Malkovich, because they look like twins...

Thanks for keeping this on the down low everybody. :lol:

I have been helping out Terminator and a few of the portrait modders. I will release them as I see fit, I don't think it would be a good idea to upload the whole set.

Is there a better version of Millar on its way then, do you know? I'd do one myself if I had a bigger pic ;)

I checked the Rosters and IMO these players are most important(I don't need a Cyberface of somebody from AA oder some Bench-Players) :

Roberts 2B BAL

Barmes SS COL

Ryan RP BAL

Garland SP CHW

Inge 3B DET

Diaz OF NYM

Figgins 2B ANA

Blanton SP OAK

Archived