Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay 33 we got somone coming through with felix! :D........kc you are as good at cybers as you are at unis. It is remarkable. You are the next entry into that hall of fame thing.

And yes Pedro would be a better hair choice then manny.

yay 33 we got somone coming through with felix! Very Happy

Serious Kev?! God I wish I was good at it, I have tried like 3 times and I pretty much suck, lol.

Nice!

BTW, Five's cybers on Jeremy Reed and Shin-Soo Choo are amazing!

Basically what I'm doing is editing Livan's face because it looks like him, somewhat, and trying to get the afro effect going with the head by using another guy's hair...well you know. Maybe I'll finish it up this week...maybe not. :| who knows.

Pertaining to The King (Felix). I was bored last night and spent a little time trying to build up a .bmp based on Livan Hernandez (c125) as KC advised. I dont know if this is good or not seeming that I am stunted when it comes to OEdit. But would like some opinions by the professionals to find out if I am on the right track here. I think the eyes need a little more work and I may have 'smudged' a bit too much around the outside of the neck area but hopefully the nose and lip area come out well. If I could get OEdit to actually give me a good preview I would know more but I feel like a monkey bangin on the keyboard in that respect.

Anyway, here is my first attempt. It might help, it may be poop.. I really dont know.

c608.gifMedjLFTJ.jpg

EDIT: I didnt mess with the eyeballs, teeth or hair since i really dont know what Im doing. I changed the eyebrows a little and smoothed out the bags under the eyesocket. I also think the face is overall a little too long, especially in the nose area. Might be able to fix that in OEdit?

OK got am starting to understand OEdit. Got a preview and it looks like crap. :(

The BMP actually doesnt look half bad IMO but the eyes are screwed up and mouth and nose look weird when on the 3D frame.

crap.

If you got AIM, I can surely help you out...

Archived