Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KC, nice attempts at that dudes hair, im not really good at the hair shaping. A word of advice, try not to make it too large because it can overlap the hats in the game and the cap wont show.

LOL I realized it on the other pic, thanks for the tip..

Man this guy is basically going to have to have a mullet to have any hair sticking out the bottom of his hat. :) I tried another one with less of a fro and it still pops through.

Any other suggestions as to his face? I know Im not a pro but I gotta first off make it look like he is NOT wear eye liner.. hehe. Still Im not quite satisfied with it.

If your still taking requests, I would like to request Aaron Heilman of the NYM........here is a link to quite a few pitcures of him

http://mets.nyfansites.com/pitchers.php?player=aaron_heilman

also, there are alot of good pictures of alot of Met players on this site, under the link "player pages"

I was working on Heilman before but stopped a few days ago. The guy stinks. But i am doing Coco Crisp.

crispwip9tt.png

keep it up man, i see the hair kinda overlapping the hat in the back. Is there a way you could convert pedros hair over to felix, is there a special file for pedros hair? Keep going man, I feel the momentum going your way.

it's so difficult to find HIGH RES pics of frank the godfather menechino and gregg zaun, They're REALLY popular in T.O., someone plz help

this was the best i can do, but theyre not high res :( will it work? im not sure but i think i showed these to jogar, but he never replied.

frankie7ey.jpg

zaun0ce.jpg

keep it up man, i see the hair kinda overlapping the hat in the back. Is there a way you could convert pedros hair over to felix, is there a special file for pedros hair? Keep going man, I feel the momentum going your way.

I am still just playing with it. I think KC found a better photo to work off of so we will see. As far as the hair goes, I am pretty sure those are seperate from the .ord files. I opened up Pedros and it looked like a his basic head with no hair difference.

This may take a bit to get right. Mostly I am unhappy with how the eyes look. What makes it tough is that you can get it really lookin good on the .bmp but it will look totally different once on a 3D head. Kinda tedious.

It would be nice if I had a Felix pic without his hat on (to get the eyes right). We'll see what KC came up with.

I am still just playing with it. I think KC found a better photo to work off of so we will see. As far as the hair goes, I am pretty sure those are seperate from the .ord files. I opened up Pedros and it looked like a his basic head with no hair difference.

This may take a bit to get right. Mostly I am unhappy with how the eyes look. What makes it tough is that you can get it really lookin good on the .bmp but it will look totally different once on a 3D head. Kinda tedious.

It would be nice if I had a Felix pic without his hat on (to get the eyes right). We'll see what KC came up with.

heh, for what it's worth...

00009vu.png

The afro, I'm not doing it because the process of remapping the hair and etc, *sigh* it's too long and difficult to do.

Thank you voodoo_daddy for getting these pictures. hi res, no logo, wooh

btw KC excellent work on robinson cano's face!

somebody, anybody, im beggin ya, please do gregg zaun and frank the godfather menechino PLEASE :)

gregg zaun

zaun6pq.jpg

Frank Menechino

menechino5ka.jpg

and, if want you to, Dave Bush, (but only if u want to, i think all jays fans here will be happy if frank menechino and zaun were done.)

Dave Bush

bush0uh.jpg

PLEASE, and THANK YOU

heh, for what it's worth...

00009vu.png

The afro, I'm not doing it because the process of remapping the hair and etc, *sigh* it's too long and difficult to do.

KC

If you want to give up you can, it appears we have some Blue Jays fans that are going to start taking people hostage if they don't get those 3 guys done :p . I have faith that 33 can get errr done with the fro and everything. Thanks for trying, I now know why people respect you on this board.

Archived