Cyberface Request thread

jogar84

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i saw what u guys meant about Thome. Face looked too generic. Heres my attempt.

thomeshot16iy.png

looks much better, but we need to find you a non smiling shot of him. every one i see he's smiling. also eye black would be a great touch as mentioned.

Can anyone make:

Kevin Millar with the current look ph_132788.jpg,

Frank Catalanotto (with beard) ph_112131.jpg,

Gregg Zaun (beard) ph_124748.jpg ,

Dave Bush ph_433657.jpg ,

Vernon Wellsph_150484.jpg,

Reed Johnsonph_407862.jpg ,

Shea Hillenbrand ph_150167.jpg,

Gustavo Chacin ph_407860.jpg,

and Russ Adamsph_425859.jpg . I know its a lot, but can anyone PLEASE make anyone of these. THANK YOU

Jogar, could you please do an update for Lance Berkman? The face EA did looks nothing like him, apart from maybe from the scruffiness. I found a good picture here http://www.meet-n-greets.com/allStar/DSC03162.JPG. It's a 1600x1072 shot of him doing a rehab stint at...er...Wal-Mart.

There are a couple more pics here if you need them: http://meet-n-greets.com/astros.htm

Any help would be appreciated!

hey lucasbkool,

terminatorkorea made a blue jays cyberface set with Gustavo Chacin and Alex Rios in it. Just search "blue jays" in downloads and you got it. Hope that helps you.

No offense to Terminator Korea (I usually love his work), but the Chacin cyberface looks nothing like him (outside of the Oakley's). Terminator gave him hair but he has a shaved head and his skin tone is way off.

My personal blue jays requests are Gustavo Chacin and Brandon League.

hey lucasbkool,

terminatorkorea made a blue jays cyberface set with Gustavo Chacin and Alex Rios in it. Just search "blue jays" in downloads and you got it. Hope that helps you.

Yes i have it, but the rios face shows up as shawn estes! So terminatorkorea needs to patch this.

Hey guys I got a problem. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game because I was having issues and I thought that would fix it. It didn't because the problem was MVPEDIT and the cyberface numbers. I got everything back to working except that Johnny Damon's face looks nothing like him. The only similarity is that he is a white guy with a beard. This new guy has short hair, and the face itself looks nothing like Johnny. Can someone tell the correct cyberface number? I have mine as 65. Maybe I will post some pics of this dude if thats not the problem, thanks in advance.

Archived