new datafile mix 5 uploaded

kumala

I just uploaded another datafile this time it has:

rodkey changes for ball physics, less line drives and more realistic speeds for balls off bat,

trues center view and aerial fielding view

spitoons walk fix

ksm batting cams

and etc.

all credit goes to all above.

I used variables from rod's roddatafile 7.

like it, but want just a TINY bit more green in the sweet spot, and i'm in the mode of finding a way to reverse the walk up fix so that i can change my ditty music. nice one though. i did not notice anything with the broacast booth that you mentioned. and the game, i did not notice anything different for line drives, but i only pitced 3 innings. and i think the ball speed was different, was it supposed to come off of the bat faster? what ksm batting cams did you use? anyways, good one to try guys so give this one a shot if you are thinking about changing yours. Mo.

-BTW, you uploaded number 6, not 5.

Hi Baseball Fans

The datafile is great. :lol:

Which slider setting (All-Star) do you recommend for this datafile.

Does anyone have a good slider setting for CPU vs. CPU???

I never get realistic results when both teams are controlled by the CPU.

- to many base hits

- few strikeouts

- too many homers

Greetings from Germany

tomwebb@freenet.de

I want this camera, that camera, etc..., hey its all good. it comes with the territory. If you give me some time I can make those changes but I need specifics as to what you guys want. send me a reply with a list of camera choices and I will try to get to those in an orderly fashion. How this file as far the linedrives? Rods ball physics really made a difference in my opinion.

like it, but want just a TINY bit more green in the sweet spot, and i'm in the mode of finding a way to reverse the walk up fix so that i can change my ditty music. nice one though. i did not notice anything with the broacast booth that you mentioned. and the game, i did not notice anything different for line drives, but i only pitced 3 innings. and i think the ball speed was different, was it supposed to come off of the bat faster? what ksm batting cams did you use? anyways, good one to try guys so give this one a shot if you are thinking about changing yours. Mo.

-BTW, you uploaded number 6, not 5.

You should be able to increase the green area on the meter by moving the USER Pitch Meter Difficulty slider up.

Unfortunately, there is no way to separate the green and brown areas in the datafile...I tried for days :(

kumala I Find out something with the datafilemix 6

Batting Cam 5 have some unique thing. When the batter came up to bat to get ready if U don't click the X button to skip the mini movie, it will continue to be close batter view. Is nice if U want a close up but one will not be able to view the picther throwing a pitch only the batter swinging the bat.

yea yo, that made the game way better, no more adam ball outs. 2 or 3 line drive outs max. the base hits look more realistic, it's like watching tv. and the computer scored 4 runs in my first game, pitching was a challenge finally. the score is always up and down, and its much harder to hit 3 homeruns and get double digit scoring. the game is way more fun, way better feel. thanks again.

i usually play on PRO, but i'll probably start playing all star now.

here are my sliders

Difficulty: Pro

Strike Zone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Fade

Pitch Cursor: Off or Fade

Variable "Stuff": On

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: -50

Pitch Speed: 0

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 10

User Pitcher Fatigue: 5

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 15

User Pitch Control: -50 (Yes, that's right.)

CPU Pitch Control: -15

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

User Batting Contact: 0

CPU Batting Contact: 0

User Batting Power: 0

CPU Batting Power: 0

User Bunting Ability: 0

CPU Bunting Ability: 0

User Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Swing Frequency: -16

User OF Speed (Manual): -5

User OF Speed (MVP): -5

CPU OF Speed: -5

User IF Speed (Manual): -15

User IF Speed (MVP): -15

CPU IF Speed: -15

User Throw Speed: -10

CPU Throw Speed: -10

User Throw Accuracy: -5

CPU Throw Accuracy: -5

User Catch Errors: 4

CPU Catch Errors: 4

User Dive Difficulty: 0

CPU Catch Effort: -25

User Baserunning Speed: 0

CPU Baserunning Speed: 0

User Runner Aggression: 8

CPU Runner Aggression: 8

User Runner Steal Speed: -2

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -2

User Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Steal Rate: 10

Runner Injury Frequency: 0

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 0

Batter Injury Frequency: 0

Fielder Injury Frequency: 0

Pitching MG Difference: 0

is there any way to get the adjustments in a readme for the ball speed and such...i just tried your datafile and loved the way the game played speed wise,the actual movement of the ball...but i've become accustomed to my pitch/hitting views and would just like the ball speed and such changed...anyway you can help kumala...great work by the way as well as all the other modders who's fixes you've used...you guys have more patience than me with all of this....lol.....thanks again everyone

kumala I find out even more surprise

With Batting Cam 5 if U want really close up of hitter during batting coming to the plate U just click X and it will stay exactly where U want it. Problem is U will have trouble seeing the strike zone and won't see the pitcher at all. But U have to be quick before the mini movie batter to the plate end.

great datafile. Played 2 games with it. I lost the first one 10-4 against the giants with the twins and won my second game 3-2 in 11 innings against the padres. Hits seem more realistic and so does the fielding.

I didn't notice any change in camera views though. Aside from Trues' center batting view, I did not see any of Kamasutra's pitching cams.

Archived