The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been playing with this on my internet computer (gaming computer isn't online), when creating player pages, I get an error when I reach 'Phil Taylor '(Runtime error 3021 no current record), I am not sure if this is because the MVP on this pc is the stock install or not.

Also, when going to league pages, such as the Toledo Mudhen page, it would be nice and convenient to have a link back to the MLB page somewhere, and the other leagues.

I have been playing with this on my internet computer (gaming computer isn't online), when creating player pages, I get an error when I reach 'Phil Taylor '(Runtime error 3021 no current record), I am not sure if this is because the MVP on this pc is the stock install or not.

Also, when going to league pages, such as the Toledo Mudhen page, it would be nice and convenient to have a link back to the MLB page somewhere, and the other leagues.

I only get this when using the "create all players" option.

No, I haven't changed anything. Not sure why it looks like that. They both look the same on my end. Like the one on top

Do you have a mouse with a scroll wheel? If you do, while you are viewing that page, hold down Ctrl and move the scroll wheel, it changes the sizes of the fonts on the screen...that might be what looks different about that page.

I only get this when using the "create all players" option.

Yes, you are correct, it is only when I use the "create all players" option.

Richs' real name must be Phil Taylor and he is trying to sneak himself into everyones game J/K 8O

works good on the xbox owner mode ...

one little issue I found is that in the player view the mini-2005 box only shows the current team stats. For example I have Rich Harden who I got from OAK so in the main stats it shows:

2005 OAK 5-6 4.75 era

2005 TOR 7-1 2.83 era

but in the boxes below the player picture it only shows 7-1 2.83 era rather than the combined stats.

Sorry for my english i am italian.

Please help.

My problem it's

Run-time error '13'

Type mismatch.

This error appears in Reading team roster data and appears in import Pc Dynasty and Owner mode.

My version fantastic SavReader it's 1.5.0

Ciao

i've keep getting this when creating player pages:

<a href='http://www.alitdom.com/MVP/dynasty/Rosters/0B881532.html'>Pittsburgh Pirates</a>

when clicking on roster link in career stats, Pitts Pirates in this case, it links me to what looks like (hex).html instead of PIT.html

edit: actually, i'm just noticing that it's just the pitchers that this happens to.

anyone else noticing this?? i checked edm's dynasty and the same thing happened.

works good on the xbox owner mode ...

one little issue I found is that in the player view the mini-2005 box only shows the current team stats. For example I have Rich Harden who I got from OAK so in the main stats it shows:

2005 OAK 5-6 4.75 era

2005 TOR 7-1 2.83 era

but in the boxes below the player picture it only shows 7-1 2.83 era rather than the combined stats.

technically, if a player is traded from one league to another they start over at zero, so if you say you were using the mets and got harden from oakland, that would be correct that it only shows his stats since the trade. but, oak and tor are AL teams so his stats should still accumulate. looks like the savreader is taking all statistical info from career stats, cause in game if a player is traded within the same league, or even from one league to another, their stats are still cumulative.

i've noticed this problem with player that have played on minor league squads after starting the season on a mlb squad. their stats are treated the same as someone who is traded from one league to another.

Please help.

My problem it's

Run-time error '13'

Type mismatch.

This error appears in Reading team roster data and appears in import Pc Dynasty and Owner mode.

Ciao

Send me your .sav files to mvpsavreader@yahoo.com and I'll take a look. Thanks!

technically, if a player is traded from one league to another they start over at zero, so if you say you were using the mets and got harden from oakland, that would be correct that it only shows his stats since the trade. but, oak and tor are AL teams so his stats should still accumulate. looks like the savreader is taking all statistical info from career stats, cause in game if a player is traded within the same league, or even from one league to another, their stats are still cumulative.

i've noticed this problem with player that have played on minor league squads after starting the season on a mlb squad. their stats are treated the same as someone who is traded from one league to another.

The Harden example was AL (OAK) to AL (TOR) .. it's not a real big deal, but it is a mistake...

The Harden example was AL (OAK) to AL (TOR) .. it's not a real big deal, but it is a mistake...

That will be a little harder to fix, since I'll have to either change where those stats are pulling from, or combine all the current year's stats together. I'll put it on the list.

Please help.

My problem it's

Run-time error '13'

Type mismatch.

Ciao

I have tried to create one new dynasty an owner (installing is the roster by patch 3.0 EA and the Ultimate Rosters 2.35) but the error remains.

:?

I can get the application to work fine, but i cannot get the sortable to work even with the sortable file in place, and the look of my team pages dont look right. Am i supposed to have certain Java applications installed in my computer, and if I do, what are they? What are they called?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you, RichK! Your latest release of MVPSavReader rocks! I was finally able to get my Owner Mode/Dynasty homepage started. :mrgreen:

Greetings from across the ocean!

how are you getting your picture to show... did you dnld all picture to a certain folder or what your config file look like? is ther a readme for dummies posted somewhere... i have all pages working except for the picture and logos..

how are you getting your picture to show... did you dnld all picture to a certain folder or what your config file look like? is ther a readme for dummies posted somewhere... i have all pages working except for the picture and logos..

In case you havent already you need to create a new folder for each and one is called PlayerPics and the other is called Logos and obviously its pretty self explanatory as to which one goes in which folder. Just to clarify, you create these two folders within the mvpsavreader directory as well.

In case you havent already you need to create a new folder for each and one is called PlayerPics and the other is called Logos and obviously its pretty self explanatory as to which one goes in which folder. Just to clarify, you create these two folders within the mvpsavreader directory as well.

That's right. Also you need to make sure that your player pics are named "LastName_FirstName.jpg" because otherwise they won't work.

Sweet. There's a new version is up. 1.8.0. Thanks again Rich.

Is it just me or is anyone else hanging up at reading historical stats when using version 1.8.0? The last version worked fine but when I saw he had gotten rid of the All-Star teams I wanted to download the new version but now it is constantly hanging up at the above mentioned area. I assume you didnt have any problems with this when downloading the 1.8.0 edm?

Archived