The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look in the Set up Directories. There you'll find the local and server paths of pages you created. Change them to a path in your PC. Don't forget when you create a page to set on Server if you want to upload them to a web site.

Ciao from Italy :lmao:

I'have installed ultimate version 1.95 but problem "type mismatch 13" in reading team roster to remain, in my dynasty.

Reinstalled the game with patch EAsports, and start new dynasty with Boston and original roster, not game play but this error remain :wall: .

Run-time error '13'

Type mismatch

in Reading players attributes.

Reinstalled the game with patch EAsports, and start new dynasty with Boston and original roster, not game play but this error remain :wall: .

Run-time error '13'

Type mismatch

in Reading players attributes.

Send me your .sav file (MVPSavReader@yahoo.com)

Successfully downloaded and installed 1.8.5, but I can't install 1.9.5. My PC does not recognize the file type of 1.9.5, and I can't 'unzip' or extract with ExtractNow. Any ideas what I did wrong this time, but not last time? Thanks

For some reason, something happened and the file lost it's extension...you just have to right click on it and Rename it, adding the .zip extension.

• 1 month later...

Install it, then run it. Set the directories under "File" to match your specific installation. If you are just going to do it locally (on your computer) then you just need to worry about the "Local Output" section. If you plan to put them on the internet, you'll need to set up the "Server Output" section, which means finding a host and determining the correct url's to put in there.

Once you've done that, select Server or Local Output on the top right of the main screen. Select your specific file type (PC, PS2, XBOX) and owner or dynasty. Then import the .sav file.

Now you can start generating the pages. I usually do them in order as follows; League, Team, then players. Check the boxes to indicate exactly what you want to generate, then click "Create"...it can take quite a while especially for the player pages if you are creating the entire league.

For local pages you just need to find them in the Roster folder (you set that in step one) and double click on one of them. You can then navigate between pages by simply clicking on the links...

For server output you need to upload all those pages to your host. There are several 'free' hosting services out there...the one I use (www.00freehost.com) has some ads, but it offers 100MB free which is plenty for this output. Be warned that uploading can take a significant amount of time depending on the upload speed allowed by your internet provider (and other factors)...I think it takes about 1hr to upload all my stuff on a cable internet connection...

I hope this gets you started in the right direction.

I am totally stumped here. Most of what I read in this thread was early on, so maybe it has changed, but I am having all kinds of trouble with the ini. file. First off, when I installed mvpsavreader, it did not install the ini. file. It's there, it's just in the directory where I originally extracted the zip file and not the newly installed directory. Secondly, when I open it with notepad or wordpad, or any other word processor, I get this

SZDDˆð'3A ÿ[Vars]

ÿCleanup=ÿY

Debug=NO:

at least the other people this happened to got lots of lines, that's all I get. How do I get this to work?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, sorry for the inconvinience, but i need your help, pls.

Any time i try to import my cubbies owner mode sav.-file, i receive the type 13 (should be a lucky number ;) ) type mismatch error.

It always occurs, when the program tries to read the roster.

I also tried it on 2 different pc´s, ´cause on mine the programs buttons looked kind of weird, on the 2. one it works, but can´t import the sav-file anyway...

I´m using the local output, letting the directories by default there...

As i understand, after having read this thread, it doesn´t matter, where the sav-file is stored and it can be used on a pc, where the game´s not installed for that matter...

Please let me know, what´s up here, my rosters are actually not modded (yet)...

Thanks in advance for your support, guys and greetz from europe...

xiberger, you´re the man, thx. a lot for your help; that did the trick for me also...

i also had to change the path for the local output files and it worked...

on my pc i stil have the weird buttons, but not that big deal, also works fine...

this program is fantastic, now i can focus even more on my cubbies season and scout and stat the way i love it...

thx. so much 2 all you guys, who posted here and gave me great hints and thx 2 richk for this excellent product!!!

Glad I could help. btw, your "weird buttons" might have something to do with the various stylesheets (menu.css, clubhouse.css, sb.css etc.). Make sure these are in the right place and that their path corresponds to your settings, and your buttons should be displayed correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to pull up team stats after you started the playoffs?

thanks

I just finished my Dynasty too (Oct.2) and when I import my PC sav. file, I'm not getting my Dynasty stats. It skips to Oct. 4 for the playoffs.

I've read through the thread, and couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know? Or are my Dynasty stats just gone?

Archived