The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while trying to import the dynasty, I get a runtime overflow '6'

any ideas?

You need to read this thread back a few pages, and see that we are all experiencing the same malady. Tywiggins is working on the problem, and some of us are trying different things to see if the problem can be isolated.

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the SavReader is working fine with UR7.1 plus. I have not had any problems at all. Couple of days ago I just wanted to do a complete install of the game (don't know if this is what caused the Sav Reader to work fine). I didn't delete the folder in my documents though.

I have added many mods to the game (if it would help to have the list, I can provide that) along with UR 7.1 plus and bigshmooz's models.big.

I did not install EA sports patch 5. I installed patch 3 and just installed MVP 06 mod. THis was one of the very few things I didn't do from the last time I installed it.

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the SavReader is working fine with UR7.1 plus. I have not had any problems at all. Couple of days ago I just wanted to do a complete install of the game (don't know if this is what caused the Sav Reader to work fine). I didn't delete the folder in my documents though.

I have added many mods to the game (if it would help to have the list, I can provide that) along with UR 7.1 plus and bigshmooz's models.big.

I did not install EA sports patch 5. I installed patch 3 and just installed MVP 06 mod. THis was one of the very few things I didn't do from the last time I installed it.

maybe i'm just a bit dumb but what exactly do you mean with the mvp 06 mod ?!?

hey redsox could you provide the list with your installed mods ?!?

i did exactly the same as you (reinstall, install patch 3 added UR7.1Plus, the newest big shmooz models, moser's newest uniform update and mvp 06 mod) but savreader doesn't work

Yeah, here it is.

1. Reinstall MVP Baseball 05 (no need to delete the folder under my documents)

2. Installed EA official patch # 3

3. Installed MVP 06 mod

4. Installed Big Shmooz's models.big (lite version) - didn't mess with the uniform update (I think MVP 06 comes with kccitystar's uniform).

5. Installed UR 7.1 plus

6. Installed Total audio mod

7. Installed the grass changer mod

8. Ran the SavReader and it works fine

What kind of an error message are you getting?

Also my savReader is installed in c:program files. The savReader folder also contains my box score extractor file.

I tried the savReader with both a saved owner mode and a dynasty mode and it works fine. No errors.

Hope this helps.

well it still says the famous words:

run-time error 6

overflow

and i did exactly that what you described, nothing more and nothing less, same folders etc.

strange is: i've tried two different dynasties, one with the royals, one with the red sox

for the royals one it says: run-time error 6 while loading

red soy dynasty completly loads, but when i want to create a page, no matter which one, it says run-time error 76, path not found

royals dynasty is with UR 7.1, red sox with 6.5

Sorry. I don't know what else to tell you. I guess you do have .NET Framework installed.

The only other thing I did was edit the datafile to change my fielding camera. Nothing else. I ran it again to make sure it wasn't just a one time thing. Its still working.

Are you trying to import a dynasty/owner mode that you played using UR7.0 or below? If so, just start a new one using the UR7.1 plus and big shmooz's models.big and try the Reader again.

royals dynasty is with UR 7.1, red sox with 6.5

Make sure its with UR7.1 plus and not just UR7.1. The only other thing I can tell you is to install one mod at a time and run the Reader and see what happens. Maybe you can atleast pinpoint a mod that's causing the error.

Also you did NOT install patch 5 right?

yeah i have .NET framework 2.0

i don't think it's the fielding camera and my royals dynasty is a new one with UR 7.1 (see edit in my last post)

thanks a lot for your help anyway

No no there are two URs. One is just 7.1 and the other is 7.1 plus. You should be using the plus version.

Error #13 Solution is as was said before to change the european or whatever other diferent from USA month/day/year to USA MM/DD/YYYY in windows control panel language options (somwehere in the advanced options) just put all the languages in the MM/DD/YYYY mode and you'll thank not me, but those that say it before. After that done it works just fine and smooth for me and yes, it's another ball game, not just for stats freaks, but to plan all your teams moves as a manager and follow your player tendencies, progress, star ratings and a long etcetera, this + boxscore extractor is like if you were surfing ESPN MLB pages, but happens the numbers was you the one that did them swinging, pitching, running, fielding and making those wise or not so moves, it's like being "there" ASAP I'll donate to Rick and can't thanks him enough for this wonderfull app. EA eat your hearth out !

Has anyone had success with this program after a fantasy draft? I installed the UR 7.1 Plus rosters to see if I could get the program to work at all...without a fantasy draft it works fine.

Once I do a fantasy draft and try to import that league it gives me the overflow error...any ideas?

Thanks

Has anyone had success with this program after a fantasy draft? I installed the UR 7.1 Plus rosters to see if I could get the program to work at all...without a fantasy draft it works fine.

Once I do a fantasy draft and try to import that league it gives me the overflow error...any ideas?

Thanks

Mine works with a fantasy draft. I did a fantasy draft in dynasty and owner mode to make sure and it works fine. No errors on either one of them.

Archived