The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

I recently downloaded the latest version of MVPSavReader and I must say that is absolutely fantastic. RichK, you have done a phenomenal job with this. This and MVP edit are my two favorite add-ons to the game. While I'm at it, I would also like to thank all of the other modders that contribute thier work here. You guys are all responsible for making a great game even greater. Thanks!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so is this it, no more updates for this software

are we ever able to add portraits or face packs during dinasty

this cant be it

i mean we had all this optimism going about the possiblities if this software

is this the end RichK

say it aint so!!!!

Will you ever get back to working on it?

hi, i have the latest savreader version - and again a really great tool!!!

just mentioned one thing : i called up a AAA-pitcher as an injury replacement to start a game and in the pitching-stats section his name is marked with a * and categories GS,CG,SHO,H,R,HR,IBB,SH,SF,HBP are left blank and therefore also missing in the combined team stats!

any idea how to solve?

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any free sites I can use to upload my stats?

I use www.00freehost.com

It does have a few ads and such, but it allows 100MB of free space which is more than enough to handle the entire MLB output.

Here's my page ---> LINK

------------------------------

TheNateGBent: As far as I know, that's the only way to do it...for me it takes about 30-45 minutes to upload everything to my host, so I usually set it up and then leave and go do something else for a while :)

I downloaded the Save Reader utility, and installed it. However, whenever I try to run the .exe, I get

Run time error '429':

ActiveX Component can't create object

Any help on this?? I really am looking forward to using the program, hope someone can lend a hand.

i've installed v195 and can't get it to work. i'm sure it's a problem with me, but i could use some help. i keep getting a run-time error '3163'. i tried reading through the pages of this forum and i can't seem to get it right. if i need to go into 'files' and change the path names, what do i need to change them to. they're all on default now, and i only need it for 'local' use. i'm sorry if all these things have already been answered. love the game, but not very good with the details of it. sorry and thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Im having problems too and I know it's because of my lack of knowledge so please if anyone can help, I would be more than appreciative.

Spitoon? Anyway you can set aside a few minutes to maybe help me? I'd forever be in dect

What kind of problems are you having?

Guest JWClubbie

Question,

When in MVP you can view a "scouting report" on players. Is this something that could be added to savreader. Also a single free agent pool, not the Burnaby Argonauts?

Thanks alot

john

Spitoon, two things for now. I'm basicallly just getting started with it all.

1) What and where are the setup directories? I look in my file where I installed the program and I see nothing with that in the title. So please explain to me where to look and what to use to open it

2) When I click the exe. file, I get a box that pops up asking for a "DOA". It asks for a specific location and I dont know what to do and if I cancel it, it says error and eventually makes its way to the reader but I dont know if that will cause future problems or not.

Thanks

Spitoon, two things for now. I'm basicallly just getting started with it all.

1) What and where are the setup directories? I look in my file where I installed the program and I see nothing with that in the title. So please explain to me where to look and what to use to open it

2) When I click the exe. file, I get a box that pops up asking for a "DOA". It asks for a specific location and I dont know what to do and if I cancel it, it says error and eventually makes its way to the reader but I dont know if that will cause future problems or not.

Thanks

You have to set up the directories within the program itself. Once it's running click on File and set them up there....I'm not sure about that DOA and error, I don't recall seeing anything like that when I used it.

Any more information you can provide?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, well, Im having TERRIBLE troubles with this and cant seem to locate answers to my issue in this thread or anywhere else. let me try and describe this issue as best I can.

I downloaded the file, ver. 1.9.5

I have extracted it and installed it to the default directory at C:, which is where all my programs are installed.

Now, the issues come first when I try to run the program. Immediately upon clicking the .exe for the program to run, I get a few pop-ups about "DAO" issues, so I must clear these for the program to start:

daoerror.jpg

Once the program is running, more issues start. When I am trying to IMPORT the PC owner Mode .sav files. Of course, I set it to PC and Owner Mode and navigate to where the SAVE file is and click IMPORT... the following error occurs:

Run-time error '6' - overflow

also, notice in the bottom left hand STATUS area, this error keeps happening when it gets to, "Reading manager offsets" - check the pic:

savreaderissue.jpg

I am stumped at this point and have no idea what to do next.

Any help on either the DAO or the runtime error issue or BOTH issues would be appreciated.

Thanks

Archived