The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't found a solution for that problem. I'm not even using the '06 mod. I simply simmed the first season (2005) and started playing the second one (2006). That's why my stats are displayed correctly.

However, it seems as if tywiggins can help you out with his schedule updater (can be found in the downloads section). I read if you run it after starting a new dynasty, the stats for '05 and '06 will be seperated. Check out his threads for more information.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I used tywiggin's schedule uypdate and now have my date as 2006. But here lies yet another problem. When I get my stats for my team (Indians) it gives me my correct 2006 up-to-date fielding and pitching stats but under Hitting it doesnt give me anything. No player names, no stats, nothing - Just Hitting then the column headlines

• 2 weeks later...

Just our of pure curiousity, does anyone think the whole cabinet full

of stats that baseball 2007 mogul offers, could somehow be picked and

chosen to add to our mvp save reader? Somehow adding the friends stat

and different options that mogul has in place? I would think this could

be added, just by adding different fields and formulas? Just curious. I

downloaded the demo last night and the amazing variety of stats that

it offers is amazing. Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question...I have everything correct an stuff like that, but after I click create Team pages and create player pages, it loads and says its creating everthing, but when its done loading nothing pops up or shows me anything. Where do I view the information?

I can get the reader to work with the udated schedule (06), but I always get a run-time error '6' ovrflow, if I use UR 7.0 rosters. It has somethng to do with those rosters. I cannot seem to figure it out. I've replaced the manager dat file just to see if that helps, but it's the same thing. runtime 6 overflow,,,,other rosters work fine

Archived