The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to figure out which game number I'm dealing with to match your box score files, so that'll take a little time.

- Rich

I'm certain you can figure it out.

I just tested out the new version, and I got a message saying that the missing injury was found, and that I should email my save file to you.

Here's the missing injury:

16 = Shin Splints

Also. I have another suggestion. Can you change the expected logo size to 150x100 instead of 80x80? Included in the BoxScore Extractor, I have the logos for all of the teams as 150x100 jpg files, each named according to the team abbreviations.

Also. I have another suggestion. Can you change the expected logo size to 150x100 instead of 80x80? Included in the BoxScore Extractor, I have the logos for all of the teams as 150x100 jpg files, each named according to the team abbreviations.

You know, I was just thinking that if they were the right size, the BSE images would be perfect. Great minds think alike!

If anyone is getting the following error after trying to generate league leaders:

"Run Time Error '3012':

Object 'TempSQLLG' already exists."

You can either uninstall and re-install the SavReader or replace your dynasty.dat file with the attached one.

You will have to re-set your directory and team colors settings.

It looks to be an issue with trying to recreate the league leaders page after importing a bad roster with 1.9.5.

I'll fix this with a new full installation package for the next major release. I want to add a few changes to the database file soon, so it'll be a necessity to do a full install anyway.

Forgive me if this has already been answered... but,

I'm using UR 8.something, (one of the ones that wouldnt even load in the previous savreader version) and when I load the stats for my team (Oakland), the batting stats won't load - only pitching and fielding stats.

I tried loading stats for another team, Philadelphia, and again - only pitching and fielding stats would load.

Everything else on my team pages seems fine (roster, salaries, etc) except on the main page, with the short stat leaders area, the only ones it shows are Milton Bradley's .318 average and Joe Blanton's 1 shutout. The rest of the fields are blank.

On the MLB league leaders page, it only shows the average leaders for both leagues, and the rest of the fields are blank as well.

Im wondering if there's anything to fix this? If you need to know any other info let me know.

Forgive me if this has already been answered... but,

I'm using UR 8.something, (one of the ones that wouldnt even load in the previous savreader version) and when I load the stats for my team (Oakland), the batting stats won't load - only pitching and fielding stats.

I tried loading stats for another team, Philadelphia, and again - only pitching and fielding stats would load.

Everything else on my team pages seems fine (roster, salaries, etc) except on the main page, with the short stat leaders area, the only ones it shows are Milton Bradley's .318 average and Joe Blanton's 1 shutout. The rest of the fields are blank.

On the MLB league leaders page, it only shows the average leaders for both leagues, and the rest of the fields are blank as well.

Im wondering if there's anything to fix this? If you need to know any other info let me know.

Send me your sav file and I'll take a look at it.

- Rich

Ive played 22 games of my dynasty so far. When i use mvp sav reader everything seems to work good, except on my players stats everyone who has been in the minors at some point or was sent down to the minors now..... some of their stats are blank and theres an asterisk * by their name ? Anyone know how to fix this? thanks

1d.jpg?t=1176007079

Ive played 22 games of my dynasty so far. When i use mvp sav reader everything seems to work good, except on my players stats everyone who has been in the minors at some point or was sent down to the minors now..... some of their stats are blank and theres an asterisk * by their name ? Anyone know how to fix this? thanks

1d.jpg?t=1176007079

I would like to know that as well. Also, how do you get the stats to sort by column? (ex. by number of AB, as shown)

Nope, thats the way its supposed to be. What browser are you using? I'm assuming IE would work fine, and it works on Firefox because I'm using it (sometimes is a problem browser), so if its not a browser problem I'm not sure what it could be... would have to leave that to the experts.

I am getting some Run Time Error message - something about path/directory not found.

Any Help?

Ps - Its with my A ball club in my dynasty.

I'm really really sorry about the bump, but I've messed around with this problem for a while now and I have gotten no further. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1d.jpg?t=1176007079

Anyone know how to fix this ? Even the players that are in the MLB right now but were in the minors to start the year are missing a bunch of stats.

Archived