8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm..can't really go back and forth through this message board. it takes too long. I guess rename the teams from the beginning using UNMODDED LOC FILES.

OPEN NAME CHANGER--> Click on FILE-->REPLACE MODDED FILES TEAM LIST WITH ORIGINALS and rename them over.

out of curiousity, maybe i can help you further if you tell me which two team slots you renamed. What were the team originally before you renamed them?

sandman: I do not get TWO 64x32 images when i do the Toronto Blue Jays. Actually, i get all the logos properly show up as they usually do for MLB. the only time i get the two 64x64 is in AAA/AA since they're constructed a little differently.

try doing to toronto blue jays again.

Hello Again Fuzz

I tried installing the original Blue Jays and have the same problem. I then tried to install your Brooklyn ones which came with your editor. Once again,same problem.The first sample bitmap installs okay and the next one is the 64x32 which installs and the third one is the 64x32 again. I installed your latest FinalStudio 25 version and had the same results. I'm sure at one time I had it working but right now I can't get any logos installed.

Sandy

glad i helped pulseox.

pulseox or anyone at all, can you please click on LOGO CREATOR, click on TORONTO BLUE JAYS, go through the samples and tell me if you get TWO 64x32 Images.

Thank you. This will help out Sandman and possibly me if there is a problem. I do not have the problem so i really don't know how to go about helping him. It may just be a problem on his end, but if you guys could just check it out and respond back, i'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still working on the name changer?

When I rename teams some changes shoe up fully others don't(I'm guessing there are some things you haven't found yet)

ex rn Tampa Bay Devil Rays to Erin Bay Aquatics Places where the changes should show up in the Dynasty Mode it Still Shows Devil Rays(The play/Manage/Sim screen) and The Initals still Say TB(Main dynasty menu). I've made these changes with The Cleveland Indians and Chicago White Sox so this is why I'm asking.

mvp2004 studio final 2.8 will be released tonight/tomorrow.

-----------------

«»- Team Franchise Name Changer has been tweaked. Problems would occur when you renamed a team slot more than twice.

«»- Added this little application I created for Rolie. Rolie’s Fsh Restructor 1.0 turned out to be very useful. It applies any image you want to any fsh that is located in any .Big File. For example, It let’s you overwrite a 64x64 object size with a 256x256 image-object inside an fsh file located in uniforms.big or any .BIG file. I am aware this may be a little complicated for some people. And a lot of people may not see the benefits of this, but trust me it’s there. (How else are you going to add rolie’s pitch selector without overwriting overlays!) This is only really for modders. For more info, read “README4MODDERS.txt”

«»- Dat File Search and Compare allows you to select 1,2, OR 3 dat files. You can search by player ID, or player first name and last name. This was useful for me when I wanted to compare 3 dat files at once to see if there were any differences amongst the players and to see if they were located at the same line. I thought I should throw this in for the sake of throwing it in. Might be useful to you as it is to me.

«»- Improved on Create-a-team. Nothing was really wrong with it, I just made it a bit sharper with installing same team met files in multiple spots.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:34 am

mvp2004 studio final 2.8 will be released tonight/tomorrow.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:54 am

uploaded.

(sarcasm)

Look you need to bare down a little, no need to wait 5 days before you release your software

What do you think a real life is more important than some damn game.

Think again big guy.

(/sarcasm)

I can do all steps, until the last one. When I choose Import to Game Dir, I get an access blocked error. This is frustrating. The message is run-time error 75.

where did you extract mvp studio to? what folder?

What studio version are you using?

Where is the met file/uniform file/logo file located or the file you are trying to install located?

First Things First

- Do not extract the archive of this application you’ve downloaded to your desktop or to documents and settings. Do not extract to your game directory either.

- Whether your using the Uni_Editor or the Team creator, both create an ORIGINALS folder inside the application folder. C:whateveroriginals

• 2 weeks later...

will release studio 3.0 sometime today or so. THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THIS STUDIO.

Fixes from 2.9 to 3.0

«»- Create-a-Team now keeps the dat files to a minimum file size. For example, if attrib.dat reaches 600kb, the game will no longer load. So now, when you replace a team, there’s no need for those old players to be referenced.

«»- Name-Changer had problems renaming some AA teams. Fixed it up.

lol, you dont know?..damn..

bro, it's for practically everything. It's for installing uniforms in any slot you want,editing uniforms, creating team logos, installing team packs,installing player portraits,creating player portraits, changing team names, changing the music listing, changing stadium select images, changing stadium names, sheesh..i dont know what else...

SCREENSHOTS:

mvpfuzz_Uniforms1.jpg

fuzZStadiums1.jpg

64Colts-Package.jpg

Archived