8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

post all questions,bugs,comments,rants, here.

just uploaded it. hope it works. If there is an error here or there and you think it may be my fault, let me know and i'll fix it as soon as i can. I rushed a little bit at testing it because i hate testing apppps especially my own.

hope it runs fine though and for the most part it should

I KNOW THE README FILE IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT, you'll find yourself a whole lot more productive if you do.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a stupid question, though i'm sure i won't be the only one who wants to know.

i know this is an all-inclusive program...this means we can uninstall the stand-alone versions, such as stadium and what not, as long as we get the .big files and such into this folder, right?

I have a question, I read the readme and I didn't see this question.

I added a new uniform, the uni's where in the models.big, but the uniforms.big only imported the 029c.fsh, but didn't imported the 029c, into the 029.fsh. what am I doing wrong?

here's a stupid question, though i'm sure i won't be the only one who wants to know.

i know this is an all-inclusive program...this means we can uninstall the stand-alone versions, such as stadium and what not, as long as we get the .big files and such into this folder, right?

yes. u can remove any previous versions you have of the studio. make sure u have the models.big uniforms.big stadiums.big that you've been working with.

I have a question, I read the readme and I didn't see this question.

I added a new uniform, the uni's where in the models.big, but the uniforms.big only imported the 029c.fsh, but didn't imported the 029c, into the 029.fsh. what am I doing wrong?

u never ever add the 029c.fsh file tht goes into uniforms.big. The program creates that file. u should never add it yourself. i dont know where you could have added it.

did the uniform load?where do you have the program extracted to? are you runnin it from your desktop??

what do you mean replace you?? the player urself? open up mvpedit and import the met file, edit it, and then export team(met file).

if u want to change ur image, you use mvp studio team importer.place ur image in a folder, add player portraits, choose the folder the bmp is in.

not sure what u mean thome25. have u successfully open up the app?did u click backup in the very beginning??

i can help if u tell me more info.

you cant edit urself outside the game at this point if u've used team importer to import 57 dodgers,65 senators, mod squad or forum fanatics.

if u want to edit the team file,met file, use mvpedit...but you're still playing the same position in my game and everyone elses game!!!

thome...where are u going? explain!! HUH!!

Hi Fuzz.

I'm seeing an error when the update of the .big files is being do it. The error says: "gfpak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

I don't know why this is happening, but 'till now I can't add any uniform because this error is appearing once and again.

Any idea on how to fix it?

rjobel :?

Hi Fuzz.

I'm seeing an error when the update of the .big files is being do it. The error says: "gfpak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

I don't know why this is happening, but 'till now I can't add any uniform because this error is appearing once and again.

Any idea on how to fix it?

rjobel :?

I'm having the same problem. I put in the latest gfxpak and still have the problem. Anymore suggestions.

Thanks

Sandy

OK-here's my feedback....

I imported the 56 Dodgers with the Full team importer-everything seems to be OK-except the ingame scorebar still reads COL instead of BKN-is that supposed to change??

I did the same for the Senators-but the team name on the team select menu will not change from Tampa Bay-i tried reiinstalling several times-the logos are there but the name is still Tampa Bay-also the in game scorebar didn't change either-like the Dodgers.

I was also wondering-when you use the stadium editor-if you want to change the picture-say you want the picture of the classic yankee stadium to show up instead of the modern one-where are the BMPs located?

I can't seem to find stadium pictures anywhere?

The other problem I had-I changed Coor's field to Ebbets and Tropicana to Griffiths-they show up-but the menu stll says Coor's and Tropicana-that's supposed to change also-isn't it?

Besides these few little things the Editor is excellent-Thanks for all the hard work!

I have this same problem. I go through all of the steps and it says that it has completed successfully.

I then re-encode and nothing happens - the new jersey does not show up.

When I open up models.big the new uniform is there in slot c.

However when I open up uniforms.big the 000.fsh (the one that has the uniform portraits), it hasn't been updated. There are still only portraits for slot a and slot b.

I had the same problem with earlier versions of Fuzz's apps. You need to download the newer gfxpak... you can get it here on MVPmods....

click me

Thanks a lot for your suggestion bigbully...I did replace the GFXPAK. However, I'm still seeing the same error again. Any other idea? :roll:

rjobel

OK-here's my feedback....

I imported the 56 Dodgers with the Full team importer-everything seems to be OK-except the ingame scorebar still reads COL instead of BKN-is that supposed to change??

I did the same for the Senators-but the team name on the team select menu will not change from Tampa Bay-i tried reiinstalling several times-the logos are there but the name is still Tampa Bay-also the in game scorebar didn't change either-like the Dodgers.

I was also wondering-when you use the stadium editor-if you want to change the picture-say you want the picture of the classic yankee stadium to show up instead of the modern one-where are the BMPs located?

I can't seem to find stadium pictures anywhere?

The other problem I had-I changed Coor's field to Ebbets and Tropicana to Griffiths-they show up-but the menu stll says Coor's and Tropicana-that's supposed to change also-isn't it?

Besides these few little things the Editor is excellent-Thanks for all the hard work!

when you click start.exe, do you see this option called IMPORT OPTIONS.

when you click on that, do you see something called IMPORT FEENG.LOC/IGENG.LOC. You need choose that for actual changes to happen to your game directory. IMPORT OPTIONS ARE FOR ACTUAL CHANGES TO UR GAME DIRECTORY, otherwise, you're just editing backed up versions of your game files and they''re not being placed in your game.

"IMPORT OPTIONS" import everything you've edited in fuzz studio back to the game directory.

for the people having the uniform issues of it not beign updated, DID YOU CLICK ON START.EXE, choose IMPORT OPTIONS and import back models.big and uniforms.big to your actual game directory???

for those having a gfxpak error, can you tell me where the error occurs. at what step, which tool, what your doing when it happens.

five,dmxrxt9999,sandman: where did you extract the studio too?

also, you say you check uniforms.big and the image of the uniform isn't there? What is the location of the uniforms.big you are checking?

what teams are you working with and which uniform are you trying to install so that i can do it myself.

everyone having the gfxpak problem, where did you extract the program to?

I put it in: My DocumentsJoel StuffJoelMVP2004

Everything look well until the moment the gfxpak runs, the the error appears.

Archived