Guest Mindwarped

Studio 3.0 now uploaded.

This is the last release of Mvp Studio.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I will not accept that

you will release more updates

I command you

btw what is MVP STUDIO FINAL

Hey Fuzz, I just downloaded your Total Classics roster, and it's incredible. However, I've never downloaded the uniforms for any of the classic teams. Is there any expedited way to change my current minor league unis so that they are accurate for the new classic teams without downloading each individual one? Was this uniform update supposed to be part of the Total Classics update? Any help would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

:banghead:

I'm having problems installing potraits using Create a Team 2.5

and was wondering if someone could give me some help

1)I select a .met file

2)I select the folder that holds my bitmaps

3)I select -View player portrait tab-

4)I assign the bit maps to thier players

5)for the players I dont have bitmaps for,when I hit the generic faces button I 1st get a C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe window that says:pack file portrait big opened, I Then get a windows error(gfxpak .exe has encountered a problem and needs to close .................

6) I then try to use the create .FSH files of potrait Bitmaps ,and after a few windows flash at 1-2 second intervals I get the message that says :the fsh files have been created and imported into portaits.big

the .fsh files arent in the bin/final team folder,and the bin team_portraits folder now has all my bitmaps

when I go in game I dont see any changes though.

any help would be greatly appreciiated,thank you :)

Fuzz,

I'm having a problem with the logo creator/changer.

There are times when I try to use a file, but I get the "You have not chosen a proper BMP FILE" message. But I am using a 24 bit bmp and have the dimension set to the required dimensions.

I also have the same problem sometimes with the alpha file. I made an 8 bit bmp (indexed color mode) with required dimensions. But it says it's not the proper alpha file. Is there something I am forgetting?

I use photoshop for editing. Thanks for the help.

RENAME THE FILES 0001.BMP, 0002.BMP AND SO ON.

FOR THEM TO BE PROPER FORMAT: THEY SHOULD ALSO BE NAMED IN ANY ORDER YOU LIKE,BUT MUST HAVE 4 CHARACTERS AND END WITH bmp.

and the alphas must have four characters followed with a dash and an 'a'.

rename all your us-1.bmp to 0001.bmp and your us-1a.bmp to 0001-a.bmp

the -a is what's important. That's what determines its an alpha file and it being ofcourse, 24 bit.

Fuzz,

Ran into something weird, very minor, but weird.

I installed my Detroit Tigers 1909 pack over the Norwich Navigators and tried to use 09D as the abbreviation. No matter how many times I tried and even different entries and even tried using the dat files from the unaltered Total Classic 2, any change results in BKW for an abbreviation.

I finally just moved the Tigers over to Birmingham where the 09D shows up fine and restored Norwich's roster and logos and name to their spot and it still shows BKW. Very minor, no big deal, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention. Just seems to be that team spot. Every other team and abbreviation works fine.

Love the 08 Cubs logos btw. Very cool.

Deadballfan

Archived