8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a better way using Studio 2.0

Go into uniform editor and extract the team that has the uni's you like.

click on the "save uniform" option. It'll put them in the Bin/ save folder.

Extract the team you're adding (78 Yanks).

Hit "add uniform" button and browse to the Bin/Save folder-select the unis you want and proceed as usual.

I followed this procedure and was able to extract and save umachines' Yankees home uniforms (u011a.fsh, f011a.fsh, 0002.bmp) and away uniforms (u011b.fsh, f011b.fsh, 0003.bmp).

I went back into the Uniform Editor and pressed the "Add Uniform" button and selected the "Add portrait and jersey" (I think that's what it is called) option (it's the top option on the screen). When the next screen is displayed, it has the fields on the right to select the .bmp, uxxx.fsh and fxxx.fsh file. Those were the files I saved in the bin/save folder.

The tricky bit was in the first box (the one above the "begin" button). This is where it is looking for the xxx.fsh file (e.g. for the Yankees, this would be the 011.fsh file). This file was not extracted / saved along with the other uniform files to the bin/save folder.

I decided to try using the 011.fsh file that was included with Sandman's '61 Yankees uniforms. This seemed to work OK because I was allowed to add umachines' Yankees uniforms to the '78 Yankees team.

I started up the game, selected the '78 Yankees as my team, selected one of the umachines uniforms and everything came up fine, except for one strange thing. I noticed that player names (in small flourescent green text!) were visible on the back of the Yankee jerseys.

Is there a global setting to enable / disable player names on jerseys, or is this an artifact of the fact that I installed the '78 Yankees on top of the Indianapolis Indians, and the Indians jersey template displays player names? I opened up the roster in MVPEdit, but couldn't find anything in the player attributes.

One thing to be aware of is that I did not remove the Indians uniforms from the '78 Yankees. I simply added the Yankees uniforms to the team (which means that the team has 6 uniforms assigned to it - the Indians uniforms, the '61 Yankees uniforms and umachines' Yankees uniforms). I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

I'm tempted to try again and this time use the "Replace uniform" option in the Uniform Editor, so that the only uniforms available to the '78 Yankees are umachines' uniforms).

Any thoughts or comments on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I finally figured out how to get rid of the names on the jersey. It took a fair amount of trial and error, but I finally did it. Basically, I removed all of the jerseys for the team until there was only one left. (I found that once there is only one jersey left, you can't remove it). I then added one of the Yankees uniforms, removed the last Indians uniform and then added the other Yankees uniform.

I started up the game and happily found that umachines' Yankees uniforms were on the '78 Yankees and there were no names on the backs of the jerseys. Yeaaaahhhh!!!! :D:D :D

one more release coming your way.

When using Create-a-team and installing the same team package the second time around, everyone goes back to throwing left handed instead of their correct throwing arm assignment. This has been fixed. Now no matter how many times you install a package, infielders/outfielders will have their proper throwing arm assigned.

Also if you choose to update the met file by yourself, all you have to do is neutralize the original met file and the new met file, and install the package which is also found in Create-a-Team.

ok guys, i just uploaded studio 2.2

i dont think there's going to be another fix update for awhile, this seems to have fixed all the problems people were reporting tome.

so good luck and if there's anything else, like a problem, let me know.

next release will be more team packages and then the TeamFuzZ Presents: Turn Back The Hands Of Time Roster.

figured out how to change the name of the teams and team abbreviations when looking in your dynasty records, boxscores, and such.

basically, if you e-mailed me regarding how you changed for example, the Columbus Clippers to the 1964 Chicago Cubs, and when your in Dynasty or checking in game boxscore, it doesnt say Chicago Cubs or CHC, and it still says COLUMBUS CLIPPERS and CLS, i've fixed the issue.

thought you'd folks care to know.

figured out how to change the name of the teams and team abbreviations when looking in your dynasty records, boxscores, and such.

basically, if you e-mailed me regarding how you changed for example, the Columbus Clippers to the 1964 Chicago Cubs, and when your in Dynasty or checking in game boxscore, it doesnt say Chicago Cubs or CHC, and it still says COLUMBUS CLIPPERS and CLS, i've fixed the issue.

thought you'd folks care to know.

ok whats the fix??

by the way, i've redone some of the previous packages I've released or that you've seen me a part of.

The 65 Senators you've seen in my studio package is horrible. It was a sample and i never got around to adjusting it.

This has been adjusted with proper attribs,appearance, batting stances for all players and portraits included.

also packages where I've adjusted attribs,appearance,batting stances and added portraits are:

1988 Dodgers

1957 Dodgers

1969 Senators(using a metfile sent from capa) added portraits from alextonys.)

1973 Mets

1919 White SOx

1961 Pirates

1961 Yankees

1969 PIlots

1986 MEts

1986 Red Sox

1987 Cardinals

Packages That i will also release shortly which are very well done in my opinion(thanks to frank,alextony,capa)

1965 Twins

1968 Tigers

1969 Cubs

1974 A's

By the way, i will also release "studio 2.whatever number im up to now" which will update the name changer, create-a-team, and i won't include that shi.tty 65 senators package i've had you all endure and download all this time.

ok next version is studio 2.5

big changes to create-a-team(you probably wont be able to tell the difference, but it's a lot more solid)

big changes to team franchise name changer. Now it'll change the names,origin,abbreviations of the teams all over dynasty mode, charts, boxscores.

will release tomorrow or so.

Studio 2.5-->Create-a-team 2.2--> when adding packages to different team slots the second time around, other previously installed team packs would have a problem during in-game.

Errors such as: D. Default taking over an entire team, pitchers not pitching, and so on.

Now if you install a team package once, and you want to install it somewhere else,or have duplicate teams, or whatever, there's no problem. If you want to overwrite a previously installed team with another team package, now it's possible.

--------------------------------------

the problem with the 1998 yankees team package is that if you had installed the 1990 reds package and then installed the 1998 yankees in any slot, the 1990 reds would be come the 1998 yankees also. and if you went back and tried to install the 1990 reds in team slot you previously installed the 1990 reds, the 1998 yankees would now also become the 1990 reds. BAsically, there was no way around it---this has been fixed in Create-a-Team.

WILL UPLOAD TONIGHT WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE YANK/DEVIL RAY GAME.

Hello Fuzz

I'm having a problem with the logo creator. For some reason some of the samples are showing up twice. For example. I just tried to replace the Blue Jays logos and I had two "64x32" samples show up during the installation.

Sandy

do you mean two 64x64 logos?

do you get two repeated 64x64 logo samples?

if you get two of the same sample logo, the first one represent the 64x64 tilt. the second one represents the normal 64x64. Or you can install the same 64x64 logo if you want.

sorry, i could probably fix it up, but i overlooked it. It's not serious though. Just remember the first 64x64 that comes is usually the tilted logo, the second 64x64 is the regular.

do you mean two 64x64 logos?

do you get two repeated 64x64 logo samples?

if you get two of the same sample logo, the first one represent the 64x64 tilt. the second one represents the normal 64x64. Or you can install the same 64x64 logo if you want.

sorry, i could probably fix it up, but i overlooked it. It's not serious though. Just remember the first 64x64 that comes is usually the tilted logo, the second 64x64 is the regular.

When I did this particular installation I got two "64x32". I've also noticed on the 64x64 that one sample shows up twice. Now I know which is which.

I've noticed a few of the fsh files have the bitmaps in a slightly different order and the Bluejays are one of those. I wonder if this is the reason I'm getting the 64x32 twice.

Fuzz;

It's all great...One problem I have before I can start my dynasty.

I accidentally swithced the 41 Red sox and 41 Yanks-when I corrected it and redid them with create a team-the only thing wrong is the 41 yanks are still listed as BoSox in the dynasty team standings chart.

I've changed the name 4 or 5 times with team name changer-the only thing that never changes is the name in the standings chart-it still reads BoSox....(as does the real BoSox in the other division.)

sandman:im going to try to install logos to the blue jays and get back to you on that

pulseox: hmmm, try naming the 41 yankees something ridiculous like "BLAH-BLAH BLAH"

then rename the 41 BOSOX to "MYTEAM ITSNAME"

after you do that, rename them the proper titles(41 red sox, 41 yanks)

if you have two 41 yankee teams, and you rename one of them, it's going to do the loc files properly but the boxscore,dynasty section--it will rename both of the 41yanks to 41bosox.

sandman: I do not get TWO 64x32 images when i do the Toronto Blue Jays. Actually, i get all the logos properly show up as they usually do for MLB. the only time i get the two 64x64 is in AAA/AA since they're constructed a little differently.

try doing to toronto blue jays again.

Fuzz;

Tried it but no dice....the Bosox will not go away in the standings chart....I even checked after i changed the names to blahblah,etc-the name changed on all the other screens but was still Bosox on the standings chart-I can't make it go away!

Archived