8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

I was using 1.5 previously, and noticed that the fields on the music name editor had some maxlengths which didn't allow you to insert the whole name of the track. Was this done on purpose?

And where can 1.6 be downloaded? Only version 1.4 is in the downloads section.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzz;

I downloaded Studio6 and started ver from scratch. I used the classic rosters from Capa and replaced the LA Dodgers with your 57 Dodgers-and

a couple other teams from Lahman"s DB.

Then I used MVPEDIT to make a few corrections-everything worked great! I'm just about ready to start my Dynasty with the 57 Dodgers-only one thing I can't seem to get to work right.

I reassigned a few stadiums (like Dodger Stadium to Shibe park (Ebbets).

Ebbets shows up in the game but it still calls it Dodger Stadium.

Likewise all the others I changed. I tried the stadium name changer 3 or 4 times and hit the import files to game button-but the names don't change. What am I doing wrong?

i just released studio 1.6, hopefully trues will put it up soon.

Fear the Fuzz !

Thx Sirfuzzalot.

Hope this knocks my roster issue on its ****

One minor request/suggestion for ya.

Is there anyway that you can make the program go back to the main screen once you are done using a component.

For example..if you go into uni editor and finish your processing and then x out of it , the program closes.

Wonder if there is a way you could make it go back to the studio page so we can start another process?

:banghead: :banghead:

SirFuzz: A thousand pardons sir but i still get import errors with the new 1.6

I get a run time 9 error subscript out of range when importing to MVPedit

Any ideas bro?

hmmm..what have you done so far with studio 1.6?

did you install an met file? install an met file so that your dat's are corrected.and then try to import to mvpedit .18.

kerm's roster,if your using it, is sort of a problem. that 25 man roster on AA just isn't going to fly.

hmmm..what have you done so far with studio 1.6?

did you install an met file? install an met file so that your dat's are corrected.and then try to import to mvpedit .18.

kerm's roster,if your using it, is sort of a problem. that 25 man roster on AA just isn't going to fly.

Here goes bro.

I deleted previous version (of course) then installed 1.6

Then went to create a team using your met file and had it set to update a AAA team

I dont use anyones roster sets..

Created the dat file and just for shizzles imported everything to the game

Then ran mvpedit (.18) and got that nasty run time error

:banghead:

oh yeah...and i checked off unedited loc files when i started.

"oh yeah...and i checked off unedited loc files when i started."

how could you have done that in create-a-team?

whoops..forgot that was when i was redoing the AAA stadiums to Forum Field and The MOD :oops:

no xtra lines..but somethin is weird.

the attrib.dat from here C:FuzzStudioinfinal_teamdat_filesattrib.dat

doesnt match the attrib.dat from here

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004dataattrib.dat

lol ok, so back to the problem..open up attribs.dat and look at the bottom, or send me your dat files in a zip/rar and ill see if i can import them into mvpedit or see whats the problem and test it out with the studio.

lol ok, so back to the problem..open up attribs.dat and look at the bottom, or send me your dat files in a zip/rar and ill see if i can import them into mvpedit or see whats the problem and test it out with the studio.

read back a page bro..we musta been postin at the same time.

and you imported to game directory?...hbmm,copy all the files from final_teamdat_files to your mvp2004 data directory and try to open up mvpedit then.

WOOT WOOT !!!!

Bingo

now i just wonder WHY it happened in the first place?

i just checked it out, and i dunno why it happened, but it shouldn't have happened. maybe you had the file opened when it was copying or you had mvpedit opened when you click import to game directory.

Definetly didnt have mvpedit open

Who knows...

Thx for the help as always sir

did ya read my suggestion from the previous page in the thread?

Any chance of seeing that?

returning to the studio front?..yeah i got the suggestion, it's been noted.lol.

but to be honest with you,i dont think there will be another update unless theres a serious problem that needs to be fixed and if thats the case, i'll add what you suggested.

returning to the studio front?..yeah i got the suggestion, it's been noted.lol.

but to be honest with you,i dont think there will be another update unless theres a serious problem that needs to be fixed and if thats the case, i'll add what you suggested.

NP bro...just a suggestion is all

and last ques for ya

Ingame now i am having trouble with the rosters. I can get the cpu to auto fix all the way to the last one (Yankees) and then freezeola..

EDIT: I fixed it

nevah mind

Archived