8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzz

Need help with this.

I have been trying to modify the bmp files for the orioles.

i encoded and edited as per instructions.

After changing the files, I created the fsh and imported.

The next time I encode the files to see the changes, they have reverted to the original!

What I am doing wrong?

THanks

ok, studio 1.3 and 27 yankees team package is complete.

will upload tonight. If 1.2 worked for you, i recommend downloading 1.3 just for the sake of one day you using DOING IT MYSELF OPTION. fixed a couple of things.

and if 1.2 didn't work for you---then download this and good luck.

Fuzz;

Just tried to install Sands 1948 Browns package with Team Creator.

After I browse to the Met file,portraits,and logos-when I click on the create mvp button I get a "Runtime error 5-invalid proceedure call."

SirFuzzalot:

Tried last night numerous times to addin the modsquad

Whaddaya know, i did it per the README and it WORKED>

One minor thing

For some reason i dont get all the guys on the roster.

Some of the guys show up ingame and some dont...

any idea why or how that would happen?

thx bro..

Sq322: all the players are there, it's just some players are set up on different rosters like AL VS RIGHT HANDED PITCHER NL VS RIGHT HANDED PITCHER and AL VS LEFT HANDED AND NL VS LEFT HANDED. Things like that...check the complete roster in roster management, you'll see everyone there. At least im sure you'll see everyone there.

Pulseox: i'll try installing the 1948 browns. The thing is when sandman made the 1948 browns, it was with the previously combined version of LogoChanger/NameChanger. When i made studio 1.2, i didn't take into account his 1948 browns. I'll try and install the browns today, and if it does not work and i get the same error, i'll redo the browns for you. If it does work, i'll guide you through it.

Sq322: all the players are there, it's just some players are set up on different rosters like AL VS RIGHT HANDED PITCHER NL VS RIGHT HANDED PITCHER and AL VS LEFT HANDED AND NL VS LEFT HANDED. Things like that...check the complete roster in roster management, you'll see everyone there. At least im sure you'll see everyone there.

DOH...ill check it out..

Thx SirFuzz

If you haven't downloaded Studio 1.4, do so.

If you haven't downloaded the 1927 Yankee team package, do so.

If you haven't downloaded the 57 dodger portraits, do so.

If you haven't downloaded the atlanta brave uniform fix, and you need a fix, then do so.

Any progress you've made with studio 1.2 should be backed up: Import options-->send models/portrait/uniform/logos to game directory. Open up stadium edition 1.6 and import to game directory. Open up create-a-team and import to game directory.

Now you may completely remove studio 1.2, and install studio 1.4 in it's directory.

Studio 1.3 will backup all the files from the game directory.(which you've just sent).

make sure you do this with all your files being being in working condition.

Fuzz;

Downloaded the new studio,installed the Dodgers,Yankees,Senators-everything worked fine-just the Browns still won't work. I guess that file's not compatible with the new program. Thanks again-the program is tremendous!

EDIT;

Just played my first Dodger game and Gilliam and Campanella are white.

When I try to edit player in game I can't because the keys are grayed out.

I tried to load the roster into MVPEDIT and get a error message.

Is there anyway to edit the players so that they show up the correct color?

Also is there anyway to import Jackie Robinson?

Thanks

pulseox:

-what mvpedit version are you using?

-When you say you are importing the met file, you're choosing to replace a team and not add, correct?

what's the error you're getting and approximately when/where do you get it?

im using mvpedit .18, i just loaded a fresh set of original dat's, and the met imported fine.

i then loaded the modded set of original dat's, and the met once again loaded fine.

tell me more about the issue and describe the scenario and i'll try to help you as much as i can.

just letting you all know my future plans.

i plan on releasing one last version of this studio--studio 1.6. I know these studio versions have been released very quickly, but i like to have things fixed and out there as soon as possible. 1.4 is a completely working version. However, studio 1.6 will include more create-a-team fixes and a new app, organization switcharoo so that you can play your dynasty with whatever AAA/AA teams you imported.

All this is already completed, I would just like to wait another day or two for people to report any problems or issues they are having. Test out the studio, let me know what you think.

pulseox, i'm taking your issues into account--however, clarify the met problem your having--and sorry,i still havent installed the browns. will do so tomorrow. it's 4 in the morning now and well--the party started may 7th, and it still hasn't stopped. i hope it stops soon because i don't know how much i can take. :)

Archived