8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so far everything seems good except for renegade and big bully. Would like to help you guys out so if you guys could check your pms(big bully) or seperate threads(renegade), and get back to me in this thread, i'd appreciate it.

"koufax is a killer man." - my boy sitting next to me as I'm beating him 5-0 in the 8th giving up only 1 hit.

"IM GETTING THE SUBSCRIPT OUT OF RANGE ERROR"

washington senators, 57 dodgers, mod squad and forum fanatics are 25 man rosters.

when you try to apply those 4 met files to an AA team, you get the error because AA teams are 22 man rosters. The four team met files above are meant for MLB or AAA.

want to add the met files to AA teams? open up the met file in mvpedit, delete 3 players, and there you go. Those teams are now in AA spots.

ok all emails and issues im aware of are solved.

thank god.

the people who emailed me regarding the fresno grizzlies---->the problem has been addressed in the readme file.

Yep, I was thinking that might be the problem, using your advice, I got it working:

griz_success.jpg

Thanks again!

I want to kill my Computer!!!!!

sorry Fuzz i must be retarded but i downloaded the new version 1.2 and loaded it in the c diredtory,

put in the comdlg32.ocx file and now its asking for the vbbctl32.ocx file

whatever the hell file that is, i dont know, but, what would you?,

i seriously just gonna reformat my hardrive, im so pissed been trying to get this program to work, not frustrated at you, just my computer, cuz everyone elses seems to get it work,

whatever fiole this is, vbbctl32.ocx , i can't even find on google, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I want to kill my Computer!!!!!

sorry Fuzz i must be retarded but i downloaded the new version 1.2 and loaded it in the c diredtory,

put in the comdlg32.ocx file and now its asking for the vbbctl32.ocx file

whatever the hell file that is, i dont know, but, what would you?,

i seriously just gonna reformat my hardrive, im so pissed been trying to get this program to work, not frustrated at you, just my computer, cuz everyone elses seems to get it work,

whatever fiole this is, vbbctl32.ocx , i can't even find on google, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rolie bro, relax. this is what you do, create a folder like i dunno...C:FUZZONE or something. Tell me which files you need, ill send them, and you put them in your windowssystem32 folder. that's all.

Fuzz thnks for this superb program!

the only thing i am having trouble with is the stadium renamer - does not seem to be working. Menu image and new stadium loads perfectly but stadium name stays the same.

ok listen carefully..

if you've never used the studio before, then you are using UNMODDED LOC FILES. If under any circumstance, you've already used the studio to create teams, change team names, update music listing or whatever else that's asked you to choose LOC FILES, you then choose PREVIOUSLY MODDED LOC FILES.

the reason i think it's not updated is because your changing the name of the stadiums and choosing unmodded loc files. or when you changed the team names after you changed stadium names, you picked unmodded loc files.

no matter where in the studio you are at, the first time u choose unmodded loc files and then you choose PREVIOUSLY MODDED LOC FILES SO ALL THE CHANGES TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME LOC FILES.

fuzz one over and out.

rolie bro, relax. this is what you do, create a folder like i dunno...C:FUZZONE or something. Tell me which files you need, ill send them, and you put them in your windowssystem32 folder. that's all.

Here are the two:

ComDLG32.ocx and

VBBCTL32.ocx

you fixed the problem. You are the MAN!!!!

This is one Bad MOFO program! (shut your mouth)

you betta reckanize, cuz tricks like you get no safe sex! westcyde!

Man your Masterpiece is one sweet baby screaming for its milk bottle,

timeout? no hammer time?

Hell Yeahhh!, i can finally play a complete game now! havn't played in awhile since modding! What more can you ask from a program! Before i run to the latrine in the morinng i blast this baby up!

i like the new splash screen!, looks much more professional, gonna load these sweet teams up, don't be surprised if yallz dont here from me in awhile, this may get in the way of releases from me, so blame FUzzone for that! lol

Thanyou Fuzzone for program, w/o this i'd be on the steets slanging dope in getting high all the time, you keeps me in check before i head out to the Airforce! THIS BABY HAS IT ALL!!!!

Thankz again for all that helped out on this successful team project,

sweet stadiums by renegade an trues!!! download em NOW !!!

thanks yankees763 for putting up w me and those logo changes, thanks to cartersyard for ff uniforms, thanks for letting be stael your pantz lol

thanx to all supporters on Fuzzone's wild and crazy ride!!!!

i enjoid

Fuzz;

Re: my speedgun mod idea.......

I HATE the way the pitch speed and type and location light up after a pitch and cover the catcher and the ump....I was wondering if it would be possible to move that graphic-so it would show up, say in the lower right hand corner of the screen-maybe superimposed over a crosshair to show the location and a digital readout like a radar gun thingy?

I don't know-is it possible to do something like that?

I'd also love to get rid of the FOUL and OUT messages , completely.

Fuzz;

Re: my speedgun mod idea.......

I HATE the way the pitch speed and type and location light up after a pitch and cover the catcher and the ump....I was wondering if it would be possible to move that graphic-so it would show up, say in the lower right hand corner of the screen-maybe superimposed over a crosshair to show the location and a digital readout like a radar gun thingy?

I don't know-is it possible to do something like that?

I'd also love to get rid of the FOUL and OUT messages , completely.

ah man i'd really like to help but everything you just said i either don't really mind or do like, like the foul and out messages. My ump sound is a little low.

ok there wll be one more final version of this studio that i will be releasing in a day or two. This is just to polish everything up a little and add warning boxes and message boxes here and there, and fixing up a little bit the "DOING IT MYSELF" option.

Archived