8/9-Official Thread:TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final 3.0

fuzzone

after you click apply modded files to portraits, do you follow up by clicking IMPORT TO GAME DIRECTORY? Do the cmd windows pop up at all? Are your fsh files proper? Try what i've said and if that doesn't work, let me take a look at the folder that contains your fsh files. Upload it to fuzzyfluid@aol.com

Your supposed to select the folder that contains your fsh files. I'd like to take a look at it if you dont mind.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey sandman, i am extremely dedicated in you achieving your modding goals through studio 1.8.

if you would like to set up an AIM/MSN/AOL/YAHOO MESSENGER conversation for later on tonight(9 o clock or so) let me know. I'd like to help you out. I've test out player portraits numerous times, i've even installed 64 colts45/57 dodgers/27 yankees/69 pilots portrait sets using INSTALLING A MODDERS PACKAGE AND DOING IT MYSELF OPTION, so hopefully I can help you out.

Hello Again Fuzz

Success! I'm not sure why but I've got it working. I deleted it and reinstalled it in a different directory and success. I didn't have it in the game directory initially and I deleted my old version so I'm not sure why it didn't work before. Anyways,thanks for a great program and all your help.

Sandy

ok i've updated the name changer and personally named a bunch of teams. You can now use the same Origin and Team Name over and over if you like without having any problems.

You also now have the same length for a particular teamspot no matter how many times you rename it, and no matter how short it is.

Basically, everyone will be real happy with this.

How do you guys want me to release it? as a separate application or part of another studio version?

If i release it as a seperate application, you will either have to create a new folder for it or overwrite the one in your bin. I haven't decide,i'll figure it out in the morning i guess unless you guys get back to me.

check out the team packages i've uploaded,1919 white sox,1961 yankees, and revised 1948 browns.

ok ok, lol..next release of the studio is 2.0. This is guaranteed(crossing fingers) to be the last release of the studio. It contains all fixes and a brand new Franchise team name changer.

anyone download the team packages or portrait sets? feedback would be nice.

anything else about the studio should be fixed before i uploaded? Planning on uploading by the end of the weekend.

ok ok, lol..next release of the studio is 2.0. This is guaranteed(crossing fingers) to be the last release of the studio. It contains all fixes and a brand new Franchise team name changer.

anyone download the team packages or portrait sets? feedback would be nice.

anything else about the studio should be fixed before i uploaded? Planning on uploading by the end of the weekend.

only thing i can think of is the suggestion i made to ya about the closing of the box to go back to the main screen

Hey FuzZ... I have a problem with the 1919 White Sox set. When I put them into the game, for some reason some of the players were not included and the entire starting pitching staff was duplicated. When I tried to load it into MVPedit, I got an error message. Is it an ID prob? Help please...

hey fuzzy! this has been a question i have been meaning to ask for a while it may have already been asked in this thread , but i only have 3 days off and this thread is really long lol!

first let me say the program is great! congrats on a great piece of work. here is where i am missing the boat though, i only use the prog really to import new unis (my own or others) into available slots. there is no problem there it's a piece of cake. my problem comes in when i import the new models.big and uniforms.big files into the game, it seems to revert all my other modded out uniforms for other teams to ea defaults with a twist: when i first started installing mods for unis i was just using kerms shoe updates. as time passed i learned how to import my own bitmaps (or kerms) to the fsh files for cleats and bgloves, clean the uni and reinstall via batch file. i have done every team in the game (MLB ONLY). NOW heres the twist: when i import the new models.big file and unifrom.big file via the editor it does revert the other teams unis back to ea defaults but they still have kerms old cleat updates. i can understand it overwritng all the other teams to ea defaults but why would they still have the old kerm cleats? maybe i am backing up something wrong? it has me confused, and it's a real pain in the *** to go back and reinstall each batch file for every team once i add a new jersey. any light u may shed would be great. it's probably right in front of my eyes but they get a little bleary after a while. thanks.

Tobias--what studio version are you using?

rambully: how many different sets of uniforms.big/models.big are you working with?

How are you importing it back into the game? Your clicking on start.exe-->import options-->models.big/uniforms.big

the only thing i can think of, is that your making all the changes, but for some reason, models.big and uniforms.big in your main bin directory continues to be moved out the directory. those two files should always been in your bin directory.

Try this, add a uniform, copy the models.big/uniform.big from the BIN DIRECTORY to your mvp data directory(models and frontend directory(uniforms)

load the game, see if everythings straight. Make sure your using import options to move the two files to the game directory. if the problem still occurs, give me more details on the situation.

Tobias--what studio version are you using?

I am using the latest one that you have posted. Also, the 27 Yanks (crap or was it the 61???) showed up in my game as "Default Player A". None of the players made it to the game...

How are you importing it back into the game? Your clicking on start.exe-->import options-->models.big/uniforms.big

yes this is how i was doing it. am i doing this wrong perhaps?

how many different sets of uniforms.big/models.big are you working with?

well THIS time i was using umachines seattle 2x total of 3 unis. but it happened last time also when i was importing an alternate road uni i had created for seattle as well.

Try this, add a uniform, copy the models.big/uniform.big from the BIN DIRECTORY to your mvp data directory(models and frontend directory(uniforms)

yes u may be right on this one i think i used to do it this way before i used the import option (didn't know it was there until the other day actually). and had no probs. i would simply just import the uni via bmp. ufsh & ffsh encode, display, and copy the bin model & uniform bigs over to the game. will try it later this week, last day off today gonna take her easy. will get back w/ you on this one. thanks for getting back w/ me. it's probably right in front of my face, meaning i'm probably the one screwing it up. laters fuzz.

tobias, click the link in my signature and download the unmodded patch2 dat files i've uploaded to mvpmods. I think you may be using kerms roster or some other kind of roster. If so let me know which one. I suggest you download the dat files i've uploaded and place them in your ORGINALSdat_Files and final_teamdat_files.

Rambully:every uniform that ever gets released, i install using editor 2.5. I have yet to have a problem. Let me know when you want to go over this.

Rambully:every uniform that ever gets released, i install using editor 2.5. I have yet to have a problem. Let me know when you want to go over this.

ok cool. yeah i'm sure it's me, i have a tendency to sit at this pc all day and then start fiddling w/ things when i totally can't think right. i work a 4 day ten hour shift sun-weds so i'll fiddle around again come weds night; and get back w/u here in this thread either weds or thurs. if i still haven't gotten it straight maybe we can im on weds or thurs. thanks for responding so quick, but i better go otherwise another day off'll fly by staring at this screen lol!

tobias, click the link in my signature and download the unmodded patch2 dat files i've uploaded to mvpmods. I think you may be using kerms roster or some other kind of roster. If so let me know which one. I suggest you download the dat files i've uploaded and place them in your ORGINALSdat_Files and final_teamdat_files.

I was using Totalminors 2 until this morning when I switched to Totalminors 3. I have the file you are refering to and I will do just that.

totalminors is the problem

Well that made a decision that I have been toying with alot easier...I was debating on re-installing the game from scratch and this way only putting in the files that I wanted, instead of everything. Maybe this is what I will do. Thanks FuzZ!

OK I re-installed and put the 2 EA patches in and tried it again...same result. This is what I do...maybe I am doing something out of order or something...

find met file with your package

click on the install logos?

re-name Chicago White Sox to 19Chic White Sox

click to install met file to this team in the view met file area

create dat files

install logos

import to game

that is it. Am I missing something???

tell me what met file your trying to install

The Chicago White Sox, 1919 package you have on this site...

and to what team

The White Sox

and what version is at the top of create-a-team

how did you extract the contents of the studio rar file

I extracted the contents into a directory called FuzZstudioFinal18...

hey tobias, i just tried it out and it worked fine. I'm about to go out for the night, but i'll look more into your problem tonight when i get back.

Have you installed other team packages? have they worked fine?

I had installed all that I could find and the only 2 I had probs with are the 19 Sox and the 27 Yanks. In that one all the players were named Default Player 1 or something like that. Not one of the players made it through. As far as I can remember, all the rest were fine...

Archived